7th February 2016, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

NIMHANS PhD Clinical Psychology syllabus and previous year papers

I have applied for phd in clinical psychology in NIMHANS. So can you please provide me the syllabus and previous years question papers.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus for Ph.D entrance in Clinical Psychology at NIMHANS, Bangalore
  2. Requirements to get admission in NIMHANS for M.Sc and Ph.D in Clinical Psychology?
  3. When the application form for M.Phil(Clinical Psychology) will be released by NIMHANS, Bangalore? Syllabus of NIMHANS M.Phil entrance exam?
  4. NIMHANS M.Phil Clinical Psychology 2015 syllabus for entrance exam
  5. NIMHANS 2015 exam syllabus
  6. Is MSc Clinical Psychology in practice with NIMHANS?
  7. When the notification of NIMHANS PhD entrance exam will be announced? Syllabus of PhD entrance exam?
  8. Applying for NIMHANS M.Phil clinical psychology course before completion of MA psychology?
  9. What is the syllabus for M.Phil clinical Psychology at NIMHANS?
  10. Pursuing Ph.D in Psychology : Am I eligible to appear for M.Phil Clinical Psychology(NIMHANS) entrance test?
  11. Reference books for preparation of NIMHANS PhD in Clinical Psychology entrance exam?
  12. Syllabus and type of question of entrance exam for M.phil in clinical psychology in NIMHANS -- [Most Discussed]
  13. When will the forms of NIMHANS course come out? I have completed M.A in psychology
  14. Syllabus and question paper pattern for NIMHANS M.Phil (Clinical Psychology) exam?
  15. What is the syllabus of M.Phil clinical psychology NIMHANS
  16. Syllabus of M.Phil Clinical Psychology entrance test of NIMHANS Bangalore? What is the course structure and internship?
  17. What is the syllabus for M.Phil clinical psychology NIMHANS? I am a student of M.A final psychology
  18. Syllabus for entrance test of PhD Neurophysiology at NIMHANS?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?