9th August 2012, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Which are the NIT colleges for MCA? How many seats are available in those colleges?

sir
I am bhoopendra singh and BCA final year student, please tell me about nit collages for mca and also tell me that how many seats are available in those collages.
thanks a lot sir.

Related Questions:
  1. Branches in ME after be BE mechanical?
  2. In which Law college(in UP) can I get after getting 40% in graduation?
  3. How many seats are available in each college for MSc? List of colleges for MSc electronics under Osmania University? Which colleges stand at the top?
  4. How much percentage is required to join B.E lateral entry
  5. EducationCareer.in - A new opportunity to Earn & Learn -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How many seats are there in Medical colleges in private sector
  7. How many seats are available for MDS course in AP in both government and private colleges? Departments allotted in those colleges for MDS?
  8. List of all the government colleges and private colleges with total number of seats for MDS?
  9. Can I apply for government job after passing B.Tech?
  10. Procedure to get admitted in 2nd year in PEC Chandigarh?
  11. List of colleges with seat availability which offers MDS in Pedodontics in India?
  12. Is it true that the free seats in government colleges are increased this year? What are the available seats for OC female category students in Osmania and Gandhi medical colleges? Marks required in EAMCET to get a free seat?
  13. Minimum cutoff to be obtained by forward caste category to join college with low fee structure?
  14. Number of seats in available Engineering colleges of West Bengal? -- [New]
  15. For which government college am I applicable to get admission in Punjab and rajasthan?
  16. How many government seats are there in MBBS at Punjab?
  17. Number of MDS seats in UP government colleges as well as in private colleges
  18. How many seats are there in MBBS colleges through counseling in both government and private colleges?
1st June 2015, 11:58 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Which are the NIT colleges for MCA? How many seats are available in those colleges?

NIT stands for National Institute of Technology these colleges comes on 2 number after IIT's , these colleges provide better eduaction and bright future means nearly 80% campus placements are found in these colleges but its not an easy job to get admission in NIT because its entrance test is national level exam and students apply from each corner of india to get admission in NIT , seats depends on college to college i suggests you visit the college and buy a prospectus of the college to get more information about the seats
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?