1st December 2010, 09:49 PM
Dr.N.M.Rahman

Not permanent resident of Maharashtra : Am I eligible for BDS course?

My daughter is going to appear CBSE XII board exam in 2011. she is interested to study BDS in a good Govt Dental college in Maharastra. We are from Assam . Is she eligible to appear MH CET in 2011.

Dr.N.M.Rahamn

Related Questions:
  1. Upper age limit for permanent resident of J&K who belong to ST category?
  2. Job and salary details in foreign after BDS? How to get permanent resident ship?
  3. Is there any other procedure for Kendriya Vidyalaya students to appear in Assam CEE(Medical)?
  4. Am I eligible for IES exam? I am a permanent employee of MES as JE
  5. Can I apply for DUMET if I am a permanent resident of Delhi but has done 12th from outside Delhi?
  6. What is the future of MBBS in Ukraine? Can I get permanent resident in Europe?
  7. Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I've been residing in Maharashtra for over 40 years
  8. Required age criteria for me to apply for KAS Exam being a permanent resident of Jammu & Kashmir?
  9. Eligibility criteria for BDS course for students who are not permenent resident of Maharasrta
  10. What will be my rank in WBJEE medical after scoring 145 out of 200? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is domicile certificate is required to get into professional colleges after 12th std? I've been born and brought up in Maharashtra
  12. Eligibility for Orissa state quota (85%) for medical admission?
  13. How to get domicile of Maharashtra if father is born in Surat, Gujarat?
  14. Can I give PMET if I live in Jammu and hail from Punjab?
  15. Is a student eligible to apply for HP CPMT after passing 12th CBSE?
  16. Can a student of CBSE whose father is central government employee appear in MH CET 2016?
  17. Am i eligible to appear in Maharashtra PGM CET? I have completed my MBBS from Russia and have got a permanent registration from MCI
  18. An Indian who is resident of Australia will have to appear in IELTS for admission in Australia? -- [New]
2nd December 2010, 11:12 AM
raja jeganathan

Post Re: Not permanent resident of Maharashtra : Am I eligible for BDS course?

it is not a problem ,, bds course are offer by institute of dental studies ,, if you are india citizen you are eligibile for it

for more about it

http://idstcollege.com/eligibility_criteria_bds.html

all the best to your sister
12th January 2011, 02:17 PM
kengkora

Default Re: Not permanent resident of Maharashtra : Am I eligible for BDS course?

yes she can. if she clear PMT she can join any govt. dental/medical collage
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?