25th December 2011, 02:00 PM
Satya Bhushan

Am I eligible for IES exam? I am a permanent employee of MES as JE

Sir, I am permanent employee of MES as JE, and permanent resident of jammu-Kashmir, date of birth 15-12-1972. Am I eligible for IES-2012 exams ?

2nd September 2012, 10:04 AM
kamal1106

Default Re: Am I eligible for IES exam? I am a permanent employee of MES as JE

dear sir
sorry , but you not eligible for IES exam. To crack the IES exam, you age should be between 21 years and 30 years and relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC categories . SC/ST for 5 years , OBC for 3 years .
2nd September 2012, 10:05 AM
kamal1106

dear sir
sorry , but you not eligible for IES exam. To crack the IES exam, you age should be between 21 years and 30 years and relaxation is applicable for SC/ST/OBC categories . SC/ST for 5 years , OBC for 3 years .
30th April 2015, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Which job is better, je in MES , je in Rajasthan PHED or je in dgvcl gujrat??.... I am confused...if anyone has knowledge what facilities gov. gives, scope of growth i.e.promotion, allowances accomodation and salary/income scope in total in any of these jobs....plz inform me as soon as possible.
5th May 2015, 12:51 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satya Bhushan View Post
Sir, I am permanent employee of MES as JE, and permanent resident of jammu-Kashmir, date of birth 15-12-1972. Am I eligible for IES-2012 exams ?
IES Stands for Indian Engineering Service examination.

If you have completed bachelor engineering degree course then you are eligible to apply for IES Examination but your written exam subjects are -CIVIL, MECHANICAL, ELECTRICAL, ELECTRONICS AND TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERING. You can choose any one subject from above mentioned subject. M.Sc Degree or its equivalent with Wireless Communication, Electronics, Radio Physics or Radio Engineering are also eligible for IES Exam. Final year student are also eligible for IES exam.

The applicant age should be in between 21 to 30 years.

SC/ST = 5 years
OBC =3 years
PWD =10 years
Ex-Servicemen = 5 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?