28th January 2011, 05:23 PM
santhosh kuna

Notification and syllabus for BITS entrance test for admission to M.Pharm.

notification and syllabus for bits examination for m.pharm admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Notification and syllabus for BITS entrance test for admission to M.Pharm.
  2. Date of notification, pattern and syllabus of M.Pharm. entrance exam of BITS
  3. Notification and Syllabus for BITS entrance examination for M.Tech. admission
  4. BITS entrance for M.Pharmacy in December?
  5. BITS M.Pharmacy Entrance exam syllabus, admission procedure and dates?
  6. From where to get question paper pattern and syllabus for M.Pharm entrance exam of BITS Pilani?
  7. Can I get admission in M.Pharma without having GPAT score? What is the fee structure of this course?
  8. Is there any separate entrance test to get admission in M.Tech in BITS Pilani?
  9. Required Percentage of Marks in B-Pharmacy to get admission for M-Pharmacy in BITS?
  10. When will I get the drug inspector notification? Date of the entrance exam?
  11. Admission notification and date of entrance exam for class 9th for 2015 session?
  12. How to prepare for the entrance test of BITS Pilani?
  13. Date of North India Guide Liscence exam?
  14. Competitive exams for Graduates, conducted by both private and government organizations? dates? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Syllabus for pharmacognosy enat mpharm?
  16. Date of entrance test of M.Pharm in Gujarat? Procedure to get the form? List of M.Pharm colleges affiliated to AICTE?
  17. How to clear the BITS Pilani entrance exam to get admission at any cost? What to prepare and how to prepare? -- [New]
  18. When will be the Entrance Exam to get admission for M.Tech in BITS Pilani? When can I get forms for this? Which degree I can receive from BITS Pilani between M.Tech and ME?
31st January 2011, 01:19 AM
diego
Banned

Default Re: Notification and syllabus for BITS entrance test for admission to M.Pharm.

well application process for this season is already complete... last Date for the completed Applications forms to reach Admissions office BITS, Pilani was 5.00 PM 30th November 2010.... so you should wait for next session.
you can visit admissions page if you like::http://www.bitsadmission.com/hd/hdma...#applprocedurehttp://www.bitsadmission.com/hd/hdmain.htm#eligibility
17th February 2011, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Notification and syllabus for BITS entrance test for admission to M.Pharm.

plz send clear details about entrance to m pharmacy through bits
10th March 2011, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

please tell the BITSHD syllabus for biotechnology
9th May 2011, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

BITSHD M.PHARM SYLLABUS
9th May 2011, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

entire syllabus for admission in mpharm is required.plz inform us about the syllabus
20th May 2011, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

please provide syllabus for entrance exam for m.pharm in bits
28th May 2011, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

whats d syllabus alloted for m pharmacy in bits
3rd June 2011, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

plz provid syllabus for entrance test of mpharm on my id [email protected]
16th June 2011, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

wts the syllabus fr m pharma entrance ?my emai id is [email protected]
7th October 2011, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

is there any entrance in cmg dec2011 or jan2012 for joining in bits... my mail id: [email protected]
24th March 2012, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

wen is d exam for mpharm entrance to bits going to b held
plz reply me to [email protected]
28th January 2016, 02:54 PM
aruna yadika

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
BITSHD M.PHARM SYLLABUS
Plz send clear details about entrance to m pharm through bits & syllabus
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?