4th May 2011, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Is there any separate entrance test to get admission in M.Tech in BITS Pilani?

i want to do mtech in bits ..can u please give the details of your separate entrance test..

Related Questions:
  1. When will be the Entrance Exam to get admission for M.Tech in BITS Pilani? When can I get forms for this? Which degree I can receive from BITS Pilani between M.Tech and ME?
  2. Procedure for getting into M.Pharm course in BITS Pilani? Any alternative entrance test to GPAT? Fee structure for the exam?
  3. How to clear the BITS Pilani entrance exam to get admission at any cost? What to prepare and how to prepare?
  4. Admission in bits pilani for mtech degree without good GATE score? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to do M.Tech degree form BITS Pilani?
  6. Can I get admission with 119 marks in BITSAT? -- [New]
  7. How to prepare for the entrance test of BITS Pilani?
  8. How to get admission in BITS Pilani campus in M.Tech? I have completed ETC
  9. Can I get admission in BITS Pilani having 85.2% in 10+2 boards and 90 marks in entrance exam?
  10. Details regarding seat availability and admission criteria for pursuing ME (embedded system) from BITS Pilani?
  11. How to take admission in BITS Pilani to pursue M.Tech course in Biotechnology?
  12. Polytechnic students can get admission in BITS Pilani or any other campus?
  13. What is the procedure to get admission for B.Arch in BITS Pilani?
  14. Chances to get admission in BITS-Goa with 257 marks in BITSAT?
  15. Am I eligible for BITS Pilani entrance test after scoring 78%
  16. Admission procedure for MTech from BITS Pilani and other top Indian Universities?
  17. Whether BITSAT will be conducted online? What about pattern of examination?
  18. What steps to take for admission in BITS, Pilani? How to prepare for the entrance test? Way to get scholarship or financial aid or any other benefits?
20th May 2011, 10:42 PM
Swathi Chigateri

Default Re: Is there any separate entrance test to get admission in M.Tech in BITS Pilani?

Hello,
Yes there is a procedure. Firstly you need to write an online test conducted. Then you will be called for an interview at Pilani/Goa/Hyderabad at your own cost. Based on the test and the interview selections will be made.
For more details visit
www.bitsadmission.com/hd/hdmain.htm
23rd May 2011, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any separate entrance test to get admission in M.Tech in BITS Pilani?

my receipt of form fee submission through net benking
30th May 2011, 01:21 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

yes BITS conducted its own online entrance exam for the admission in the M.Tech courses
It does not take admission on the basis of the gate score
here i am attaching the detailed syllabus and the procedure for the online exam go through that ...

best of luck
Attached Files
File Type: pdf HDbrochure.pdf(327.9 KB, 467 views)
30th May 2011, 01:23 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

yes BITS conducted its own online entrance exam for the admission in the M.Tech courses
It does not take admission on the basis of the gate score
here i am attaching the detailed syllabus and the procedure for the online exam go through that ...

best of luck
5th June 2011, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

are there any sample question papers for this exam?
31st August 2011, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

is interview there after the test?
31st October 2011, 12:25 AM
vivek050

hi dear,

Is there any separate entrance test to get admission in M.Tech in BITS Pilani?

Hello,
Yes there is a procedure. Firstly you need to write an online test conducted. Then you will be called for an interview at Pilani/Goa/Hyderabad at your own cost. Based on the test and the interview selections will be made.
For more details visit
www.bitsadmission.com/hd/hdmain.htm

vivek
18th February 2012, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

hi..
I want to ask if the test conducted by BITS for M.Tech consist on only course subjects or anything else..
and how many tests are conducted?
31st May 2015, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum marks required in the entrance test of Bits Pilani for admission M Tech ME civil engineering 2015?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?