18th June 2011, 02:22 AM
thiruselvan.fmcg

NPSC Group2 question papers/model papers are required. Please provide them and help me get a proper Idea.

Dear sir,

I'm studying for Tamilnadu Public Services Commission preliminary exams. I need t get a proper idea about how the exam would be. Hence, please arrange the TNPSC group 2 old question papers.

20th November 2011, 07:19 PM
Jenittarajashree

Thumbs up Re: NPSC Group2 question papers/model papers are required. Please provide them and help me get a proper Idea.

Hello friend,

Herewith I have attached the question paper with answers.

Kindly download them from the attachments.

You should solve the question papers in the instructed time limit.
This will help you building confidence in the exam and also you will get to know
your weaknesses.

Prepare well for your exams.
All the best.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf tnpsc-group-2-model-test-4.pdf(323.5 KB, 260 views)
File Type: pdf tnpsc-group-2-2009.pdf(65.9 KB, 326 views)
File Type: pdf tnpsc-group-2-model-question-and-answer.pdf(199.8 KB, 430 views)
File Type: pdf tnpsc-group-2-question-paper-2007-general-tamil-gk.pdf(186.1 KB, 199 views)
4th August 2012, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: NPSC Group2 question papers/model papers are required. Please provide them and help me get a proper Idea.

Dear Sir,
This is my first time for NPSC examination and so I would like you to help me with some of the solved papers.
4th November 2012, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: NPSC Group2 question papers/model papers are required. Please provide them and help me get a proper Idea.

qualification to be a candidate for IAS officer
20th August 2013, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

DEAR Sir, I am appearin NPSC prelim exam for third time ,please kimdly provide me question paper for year 2007,2008,2009,2010,2011,2012. as i cannot afford to get them.please and Thankyou
13th May 2014, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
Iam going to appear NPSC for the first time , so i would kindly request you to help me with the previous years question papers.
Thank you.
2nd June 2014, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

10 years solved questions papers of nagaland public service commission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?