15th February 2016, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare to get 95% in PSEB in Chemistry after scoring 95% in Chemistry in 12th?

getting 95% in 12th chemistry how will i prepare 95% in pseb in chemistry

15th February 2016, 09:37 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare to get 95% in PSEB in Chemistry after scoring 95% in Chemistry in 12th?

In order to score 95% and above in Chemistry in your PSEB board examination, you need to be really focused in your studies. However, it is good to hear that you have already scored 85% in your CBSE board in Chemistry and that definitely means that you have sound knowledge about that subject. However different boards have different education pattern, Therefore you need to adjust your mindset according to the new education pattern.

Try to dig more into it and the best thing to do is to clear your doubts at the earliest and never pile it up for future as it will only go on making things worse for you.
15th February 2016, 09:42 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to prepare to get 95% in PSEB in Chemistry after scoring 95% in Chemistry in 12th?

Here are some basic tips for the preparation of PSEB 12th and to secure more than 95%:

Choosing of proper study material.

Studying a number of books for the preparation of PSEB board is not the exact way of preparing.

Often people have a misconception that referring many books at a time proves to be helpful, but in actual if the preparation is made by selecting fewer but right books for preparation proves to be helpful for aspirants.

Students should choose books that cover entire PSEB 12th 2016 syllabus and as per 2016 pattern.

Prepare a proper Time Table.

You should prepare a proper time table for your studies and allocate your time accordingly to your weakness and strengths regarding subjects.

A proper time table can prove to be very effective for you to score well in your exam.

Solve previous year papers.

Solving previous year papers is the most important if you want to score well in 10th boards.

You can solve sample papers for PSEB 12th 2016, it will provide you an insight idea of the pattern, marking type and time duration. Solve as much as Mock papers as you can as solving these papers will give you an idea about the actual examination paper.

Stay Healthy and mentally fit.

On top of all never forget to keep up well with your health as it is the basis of all necessities.

There is an old saying "Health is Wealth" which is very true. So keep yourself mentally and physically fit all the while.

Try to take some time out for yourself apart from studies and feel relaxed, do things that keeps your mind and body relaxed.

Quick Tips for PSEB 12th 2016 Preparation:

1. Prepare a list of important formulae in each chapter.

2. Note the tips for quick solutions of problems.

3. Make daily or weekly targets and note it down and act accordingly.

4. Revise the syllabus as per study plan.

5. Make time table and distributive time and hence aim to achieve it.

6. Solve previous year questions.

7. Have proper sleep and proper diet.
15th February 2016, 09:52 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

PSEB stands for Punjab School Education Board. You can easily score 95% marks in Chemistry in PSEB. For getting good marks you just have to study with a proper schedule. You should have to solve the previous papers as many as you can. My suggestion to you is that you should make your own short notes for revising at the last day. Practice all chemical equation by writing them again and again. Be regular in your study and also take care of your health. Avoid late night study.
20th September 2017, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

I can say that I have problem to study in all subjects when I learn one topic before some time I forget that topic which I read so tell me what I do ?
31st December 2019, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

From which chapter can i start to revise syllabus of chemistry?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?