2nd July 2012, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Will I get admission after scoring 146? I belong to SC category

last year cut off for sc categary, my score is 146, shall i get the admission.??

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in CGC in B.Tech after scoring 183011 AIR? I belong to general category
  2. Will I get admission in NIIT Uttarkhand in CS branch after scoring AIR of 81819? I belong to OC category
  3. Will I get admission in any government college after scoring AIR of 161079?
  4. Will I be able to get admission in any NIT after scoring 89 marks? I belong to SC category
  5. Can I get admission after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE? I belong to OBC category
  6. Can i get any NIT after scoring 59 in AIEEE? I belong to SC category
  7. Can I get admission in NIT Srinagar after scoring 115 in AIEEE? I belong to OBC category and I am from Rajasthan
  8. Can I get admission after scoring 29764 rank in EAMCET? I belong to general category
  9. Can I get admission in any of the NITs after scoring 27.67 marks in GATE exam? I belong to ST category
  10. Will I get admission in IP after scoring 28903 rank in IP? I belong to OBC category
  11. Can I get admission into NIT after scoring 26.67 in EE stream and 8544 AIR? I belong to OC category
  12. Can i get admission in DU after scoring 53% in 12th? I belong to SC category
  13. can I get MBBS seat in NEET after scoring 146 in OBC category -- [New]
  14. Which college can I join after scoring 37469 in EAMCET? Can I get admission in BVRIT? I belong to OC girls category
  15. Can I get admission in M.Tech program in DTU after scoring 28 marks in GATE exam? I belong to OBC category
  16. Can I get admission in M.Tech after scoring 372 in GATE?
  17. Will I get any NIT college after scoring 60 marks in AIEEE? I belong to SC category -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get admission in any government institute after scoring 66 marks in AIEEE? I belong to SC category
8th August 2012, 09:47 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Will I get admission after scoring 146? I belong to SC category

You will have to provide the full academic details. Your question lack proper details.
You will have to mention the name of the institution, the degree course and in which branch (specialization) you are looking forward to get admission in, to get the desired information.
You will also have to give in details of your academic qualification with break-up marks.
Minimum Cut-off marks in different institutions are different.
Hence, provide all the details to get proper and precise information.
8th August 2012, 09:53 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Will I get admission after scoring 146? I belong to SC category

You will have to provide the full academic details. Your question lack proper details.
You will have to mention the name of the institution, the degree course and in which branch (specialization) you are looking forward to get admission in, to get the desired information.
You will also have to give in details of your academic qualification with break-up marks.
Minimum Cut-off marks in different institutions are different.
Hence, provide all the details to get proper and precise information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?