6th June 2011, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Number of B.Tech seats in NIT calicut in each department? What is the AIEEE rank required?

number of btech seats in NIT calicut in each department and AIEEE rank required to obtain it

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get admission in NIT Calicut? Can I get Mechanical or Electrical branch in NIT Calicut? My AIEEE AIR is 11800
  2. What's the required marks to get admission in NIT calicut? I want to get a seat admission in ECE
  3. Will I get NIT Trichy or NIT calicut for B.Arch? -- [New]
  4. How may I get admission in NIT calicut in nano technology? What's AIEEE rank do I need to secure?
  5. Minimum marks required to score in AIEEE to get CS branch in NIT Calicut? Previous years question papers along with the tips?
  6. Can I get admission in NIT calicut? I've secured AIEEE rank 31035 and my state rank is 912 with 333 Category rank
  7. How much rank is required for EC branch in Kerala engineering college? AIEEE rank required for admission in NIT Calicut? List of best engineering colleges in Kerala where EC is available?
  8. What is the rank required by OBC candidates to get admitted in NIT Calicut? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get into NIT Calicut for B.Arch after scoring 4703 in B.Arch AIEEE?
  10. Can I get NIT Trichy/Calicut after scoring B.Arch rank of 171 and AIR of 8700
  11. Is it possible to take admission for Architecture in NIT Calicut with these ranks?
  12. Minimum marks required in AIEEE to get admission in NIT Calicut?
  13. What is the minimum marks required in AIEEE to get admission in NIT Calicut?
  14. How much rank required in AIEEE to get admission in NIT Calicut for Electronics or Computer Science?
  15. Admission in NIT Calicut for B.Arch through AIEEE? How much rank to get?
  16. What was the last rank admitted in NIT Calicut? How much AIR and OBC rank is required?
  17. What's the total number of seats filled through AIEEE ranklist? What's the total number of seats available in NIT? Last year cut off marks for the same?
  18. In which NIT could I get after scoring 2269 at All India Level and 264 state category rank in AIEEE B.Arch? Any chance for NIT Calicut?
6th June 2015, 07:59 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Number of B.Tech seats in NIT calicut in each department? What is the AIEEE rank required?

The last rank admitted in NIT Calicut last year was AIR:15908

A Total number of 1047 seats are available in NIT calicut, sorry but am not able to write down a whole data so i am here attached a pdf in which you will get all information about seats in each department of NIT calicut so ,download it
Attached Files
File Type: pdf content_3365.pdf(167.0 KB, 179 views)
10th June 2019, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Number of B.Tech seats in NIT calicut in each department? What is the AIEEE rank required?

Sir my daughter got jee main rank 18940. My state A.P. I will get it any branch in NIT Calicut. Please tell me details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?