26th August 2013, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Number of PG seats in Karnataka? Minimum rank requried for merit seat?

nomber of pg seat in karnataka?
what is the minimum rank scored for merit seat?

Related Questions:
  1. Total number of seats in MBBS under merit list category in Karnataka? Is there any chance to get MBBS seat anywhere in Karnataka through CET?
  2. What is the entrance procedure for non Karnataka candidates? Can we get merit seat through PGCET?
  3. Is there any increase in the number of seats in Karnataka CET? Any chance to get medical seat in medical colleges of Karnataka?
  4. Is there any chance to get a seat for M.Tech or M.E in Karnataka
  5. List of the colleges where I can get a seat after scoring 6318 rank in PGCET Karnataka
  6. What is the cutoff for direct 2nd year admission after diploma?
  7. How many MBBS seats are there? I have scored 9048 AIR
  8. Number of MBBS seats in Kerala under merit?
  9. How many merit seats are there in Kerala for MBBS? How much to be paid? What is the fee structure?
  10. Minimum rank required in Karnataka PG Medical Exam to get a seat? Date of announcement of results of PG Medical?
  11. Where can I get a seat after scoring 486 in KCET Architecture? Total number of seats for Architecture in Karnataka?
  12. Marks required to crack IIT and AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How many PG medical seats are available in Karnataka? What is the distribution between PGET and COMEDK? What is the subjectwise seat availability? -- [New]
  14. Will I get merit seat after scoring 35857 rank?
  15. What should be the minimum rank required in CET to get MBBS seat in Karnataka?
  16. Will I get engineering seat in Karnataka after scoring 63857 rank in engineering?
  17. Fee structure of government seats in government medical colleges in Karnataka? What should be my ranking to secure a goverment seat and private college of Karnataka?
  18. Minimum rank to secure in Entrance Exam for getting Medical seat in Kerala?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?