18th April 2011, 10:14 AM
dabba

Number of seats available in B.Math course in ISI Bangalore? How much will be the cutoff?

number of seats available in b.math course in isi bangalore
How much will be the cutoff generally

31st May 2011, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Number of seats available in B.Math course in ISI Bangalore? How much will be the cutoff?

What is the fees structure for B. Maths Course ?
8th June 2011, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Number of seats available in B.Math course in ISI Bangalore? How much will be the cutoff?

how many seats avilable in bmath banglore?
22nd June 2011, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

how many seats available in b.math
18th July 2011, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

mayukh biswas in the selection list
22nd October 2011, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

I want syllabus & suggested text books to be prepared for B-MATH Entrance test at [email protected].
25th October 2011, 11:56 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Dear sir,
I very much recall at this moment your views on the growth of the ascetic ... place for such an institution who suggested Bangalore as the best location. ... Engineering Fellowship program for merited III year B. E. / B. Tech. students. .... Depending on the department and the number of students, the cutoff can get much higher. ...
1st February 2012, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

i have heard one of my seniors saying that onyl 15 students are selected for BMATHS in ISI CHENNAI...IS THIS TRUE??
4th February 2012, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

how many seats are there in isi bangalore for b.math course?
8th March 2012, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

how many seats are there in isi b math in the
year 2012
13th May 2012, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

How many seat in isi bangalore
30th July 2012, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

number of seats available for b.math in isi
25th February 2014, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

how many seats are available in isi for b.math candidates?
16th March 2014, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Number of seats available in B.Math course in ISI Bangalore? How much will be the cutoff?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the fees structure for B. Maths Course ?
There is no fees for ISI, instead they Provide You about 39,000 rupees per year.
9th May 2014, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

what are the cut off marks for indian statistical institute 2014 admission test?
14th May 2014, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

can any1 pls tell me that what should be the cut off marks for isi m.math 2014 entrance and how many seats r available in the above programme at kolkata and bengaluru
14th March 2015, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

I really do noyyt understand why no one replies the queries of the students in this site....please someone tell me correctly about how many seats are available for b.stat in ISI?
17th March 2015, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Plase let me know the job opportunities after completion of B.Stat/B.Maths from ISI both in corporate and government sector....Pl. give details if possible...
26th June 2016, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Number of seats available in B.Math course in ISI Bangalore? How much will be the cutoff?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabba View Post
number of seats available in b.math course in isi bangalore
How much will be the cutoff generally
The upper limit to number of seats is 70. But there is no lower limit. If a student does not deserve, he is not given seat even if seats remain vacant.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?