23rd August 2014, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

Number of seats available in B.Math at ISI Bangalore? Cut off marks?

Tell me that how many seats are available in b.math isi banglore?what is the cutoff marks as per latest admission test?

23rd November 2014, 07:18 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Number of seats available in B.Math at ISI Bangalore? Cut off marks?

ISI(Indian Statistical Institute) has not specified the number of seats in B.math. That's because it will offer admissions only to a few candidates, who satisfies the admission criteria. And as per my knowledge, every year intake for B.Math course will be around 50.
And the cutoff marks will change every year depending upon the complexity of the exam and the number of candidates, who have attended the exam.

Eligibility:-
1)Candidates should have completed 10+2 years of education with English and Maths subjects.
2)Candidates should clear the Written test conducted by ISI.

How To apply:-
You can apply online by visiting the following link.
http://www.isical.ac.in/~deanweb/
10th February 2015, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Number of seats available in B.Math at ISI Bangalore? Cut off marks?

what was the minimum marks one has to score in isi exam to get a seat? what was the previous years cut offs?
9th May 2016, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

i have attempted 20 questions out of 30 in paper 1 and 5 out of 8 in paper of isi admission test 2016. will i be selected for the interview?
22nd September 2019, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the fees for NRI in ISI Bangalore for b.math course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?