11th May 2011, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Number of seats available for MBBS this year in BJ medical college of Pune?

how many seats will be availble for mbbs this year in BJ medical college of PUNE

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in pune in MBBS college in government quota after passing Medical CET with 149 marks out of 200?
  2. How many seats are available this year in BJ Medical College of Pune?
  3. Details of the number of seats for MBBS in medical college Tanda(HP)?
  4. How many MBBS seats are available in Government medical colleges this year? -- [New]
  5. Is there any way to get admission in most of the Medical colleges?
  6. What is the total number of available MBBS seats in Punjab government colleges?
  7. What are the number of medical seats in AFMC and CMC? List of all other good medical colleges in India?
  8. Admission in MBBS is possible with 104 score in MHCET? In which college can I get admission?
  9. Queries about MBBS entrance exam?
  10. How many government medical seats are available at Madras Medical College, Stanley Medical College and Kilpauk Medical College? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How many seats of MBBS are there in Punjab Medical College?
  12. How many MBBS seats in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college? How to get admission for MBBS in government medical college?
  13. What is the fee structure of MBBS in Punjab Private College? How many seats of MBBS are there in Punjab Medical College?
  14. Is Sivaganga Medical College MCI approved? When will the MBBS course commence? Is the increase in MBBS seats proposed by government of TN approved by MCI or is it still pending? Which are the new medical colleges approved by MCI?
  15. How can i become a Doctor?
  16. Did the government seats increase this year? Information regarding the number of government seats in each government medical college in AP?
  17. Number of seats in Def 1 category in government MBBS college?
  18. Details regarding admission in MBBS in Gujarat?
8th June 2011, 10:22 PM
ajinkyachowdhury

Default Re: Number of seats available for MBBS this year in BJ medical college of Pune?

For MBBS course total number of 150 seats are available each year.
You need to appear and clear MHCET for admission in BJMC Pune.
15th June 2011, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Number of seats available for MBBS this year in BJ medical college of Pune?

i hve got 78 out of 200 in MHCET can i get admission for MBBS course
16th June 2011, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

what was the cut off of the year 2010 in bj for the open category and girl reservation?
20th June 2011, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission for mbbs for128marks having obc category
21st June 2011, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

my daughter's cet mark is 164 open category will it possible to get into bj medical pune
25th June 2011, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

I have got 112 marks in MHCET having NT-2 category is it possible to get admission in mbbs branch
26th June 2011, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

how marks i will have then i got m.b.b.s degree
29th June 2011, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

is still admision is going on
12th July 2011, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

what is d cut off 4 bj medical coll
29th March 2012, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

how many seats for sc in bj medical
6th April 2012, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

I am doing b.sc.my subject is zoology and i will do m.sc in zoology.is it possible to take admission to m.b.b.s. i am keen interested
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?