21st August 2011, 07:40 PM
naresh.vision

Is it possible to do distance course in diploma electronics?

Is it possible to do distance course in diploma electronics...please tell me if its possible

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering through distance education for ITI Electronics student?
  2. University offering PG Diploma in Electronics to Diploma engineer?
  3. List of distance colleges which offers Diploma in Electronics Engineering for ITI Electronics holder?
  4. How to do the Diploma in electronics at Hyderabad through distance learning? List of colleges for it?
  5. How to get admission in distance B.Sc(Electronics) 2nd year for a candidate after completion of Diploma Electronics? List of institutes in Punjab? -- [New]
  6. How can I get admission in diploma by correspondence?
  7. How to do BBA distance education course after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  8. Diploma in electronics and mass communication from distance education after ITI from electronics mechanical engineering?
  9. Which is better after Diploma Electrical between Distance B.Sc Electronics and B.Sc computer? Scope in both the career options for IT jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to do diploma in electrical/electronics from Pune(Distance Education)?
  11. List of Universities to join B.Tech in Electronics Engineering in Distance Learning after completion of Diploma in Electronics Engineering?
  12. Which is better among B.Tech distance learning or regular course? I have done diploma in ECE
  13. Need information about three year Diploma in Instrumnetation through distance mode?
  14. How to do B.Tech through distance education after doing diploma in electronics? Institutes providing the course?
  15. Am I eligible for B.A through distance after completing diploma in electronics engineering from BTEUP
  16. Names of the universities providing diploma in electronics through distance learning?
  17. How to do B.Tech in electronics through distance mode or part time in Gujarat, Rajasthan or MP? I am a diploma holder
  18. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering through Distance Education being an Electrical ITI Holder?
17th December 2011, 01:34 PM
arun.potturu

Default Re: Is it possible to do distance course in diploma electronics?

Yes,it is possible to do the diploma in electronics in distance mode.The lot of colleges and universities offering the distance education.The list of universities are
1.Skkim manipal universities.
2.SRM universities.
3.SKD universities.
4.Annamalai universities etc.
6th April 2012, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do distance course in diploma electronics?

I am from Goa (24) i have done ITI (industrial training institute) course in (IT and esm) information technology and electronic system maintainance (2yrs) after 10 2 . I want to complete diploma in electronics but i am moving abroad for job so there any institutions which provide distance education in diploma / degree etc in the same field. In Goa or anyother state .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?