10th July 2012, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Number of seats for MSc chemistry in Mumbai University?

number of seats of m.sc.chemistry in mumbai university..please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. How many sets of MBBS are there in Maharashtra?
  2. Eligibility for MSc biochemistry in Calcutta university and Mumbai university? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Total number of PG seats available in different colleges in Mumbai?
  4. Admission for MSc university in DU after scoring 67.5% in BSc Chemistry from Mumbai University? What is the cutoff percentage? Colleges in which I can apply? Should I submit migration certificate?
  5. Procedure and conditions for admission in MSc Chemistry in Panjab University Chandigarh? Number of seats available?
  6. Syllabus of MSc Chemistry entrance exam of Mumbai University? Names of the colleges under Mumbai University?
  7. How to get job in Mumbai having completed M.Sc. in Chemistry?
  8. How to do correspondence MSc in Chemistry from Punjab University? What is the procedure for admission?
  9. Should I go for MSc IT or MSc CS? I have done BSc CS from Mumbai University
  10. Can I take admission in MSc in mumbai university after completing BSc in Pune University
  11. Can I take admission in MSc Chemistry in Mumbai University after doing BSc from CMJ university?
  12. Best private universities for MSc chemistry in Dehradun
  13. How to get MSc Chemistry notes in Mumbai University?
  14. Admission procedure for MSc Chemistry in Punjab University? What about the reserve seats for AJK students?
  15. What is the fees of MSc in Chemistry course?
  16. How many number of seats branch wise available in Sathyabama University? -- [New]
  17. Date of sale of forms for Barkatuallah University for MSc Microbiology course? Procedure for admission in MSc Microbiology? Total number of seats available?
  18. How can I get admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University? What is the cutoff for MSc Chemistry?
14th June 2013, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Number of seats for MSc chemistry in Mumbai University?

What is the process for getting admission for msc in Mumbai........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?