20th July 2011, 04:20 AM
Aisha Azad

Admission procedure for MSc Chemistry in Punjab University? What about the reserve seats for AJK students?

i want to get adm in punjab university in M.sc. chemistry...what is admission procedure when admissins will b opened n whats about reserve seats for ajk students and students belong to areas other than punjab....???

Related Questions:
  1. Last date of admission and other procedure of admission for M.Sc Chemistry in Punjab University?
  2. Any reserve seats for KPK students in Punjab Medical Colleges?
  3. Procedure of admission in M.Sc Chemistry at Punjab university? -- [New]
  4. How to do correspondence MSc in Chemistry from Punjab University? What is the procedure for admission?
  5. Procedure to get admission for M.Sc in Chemistry in Punjab University? Last date to submit the application form for this? Will there any Entrance Exam be conducted for this?
  6. How many government seats are there in MBBS at Punjab?
  7. Procedure and conditions for admission in MSc Chemistry in Panjab University Chandigarh? Number of seats available?
  8. What is the procedure for admission in MSc Chemistry in Calcutta University?
  9. Admission in m.sc. chemistry in punjab university procedure and syllabus for entrance exam -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the admission procedure to further study in MSc Chemistry? What is the necessary required to get admitted?
  11. Is free seat possible in engineering?? How??
  12. Is it possible to get admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University, Punjab University or Kurukshetra University on the basis of my marks in graduation?
  13. Procedure to get admission in Chemistry Honours in Punjab University?
  14. Admission in MSc Chemistry in Fergussan College after doing Bsc Chemistry from AMU? Important dates for admission?
  15. Eligibility for MSc biochemistry in Calcutta university and Mumbai university?
  16. List of good colleges offering BSc Biotechnology in Ludhiana?
  17. Procedure for admission in LLM course under Calcutta University? How many seats are reserved?
  18. Cutoff list of KKWagh Engineering College Nashik? What is the cutoff list of MHT CET and AIEEE?
27th July 2011, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure for MSc Chemistry in Punjab University? What about the reserve seats for AJK students?

salam................give me some information about admision of mcs and also date
22nd August 2011, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure for MSc Chemistry in Punjab University? What about the reserve seats for AJK students?

wat should i do to get admission in punjab university for m.sc chemistry ?
25th November 2011, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

i want to get adm in punjab university in M.sc. chemistry...what is admission procedure when admissins will b opened ???????????????/
1st April 2012, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am take add. In msc chemistry pls give me qualification and how to apply
21st July 2012, 08:33 AM
Unregistered

A.o.a
sir i want to get admsn in punjab Univrsty in pharmcy what is its admsn procdure and last date plz???????
23rd July 2013, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to get admission in chemistry(Msc) but i belong to kpk what will be my admission procedure?
17th October 2014, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee criteria for msc chemistry in punjab university and seats for this???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?