16th May 2011, 07:19 PM
dgeeta

Nursing courses after passing 10th in Junagadh or Rajkot? I have failed in 12th science English Medium in 2 subjects

i had failed in 12 sci english medium in 2 subjects.so i want know some nursing courses after 10 std in junagadh or rajkot.

14th January 2012, 05:34 PM
vinayak majgaonkar

Default Re: Nursing courses after passing 10th in Junagadh or Rajkot? I have failed in 12th science English Medium in 2 subjects

it is possible to do Nursing courses on the basis of 10th,by diploma.....
but i suggest that you should complete your 12th ...and then apply to the Nursing......that will be very good to you..........that will save your years also...

all the best......
29th February 2012, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Nursing courses after passing 10th in Junagadh or Rajkot? I have failed in 12th science English Medium in 2 subjects

i want to do some extra course in the nursing, i did anm course in the yrs of 1998 in st marthas after 10th
7th March 2012, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

hi i want to plan my career in abroad that is in usa so please can i plan to study nursing in usa if any integrated courses
16th September 2012, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

nursing course in 10th fail
16th September 2012, 08:39 PM
nursing course

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgeeta View Post
i had failed in 12 sci english medium in 2 subjects.so i want know some nursing courses after 10 std in junagadh or rajkot.
nursing course in 10th fail in rajkot posebal
9th March 2013, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Can I do nursing course after passing 10 th in English medium
21st May 2013, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

I passed 10th SSC from ICSE board in commerce stream, and 12th also in the same stream commerce, but i failed in two subjects of commerce, am i eligible to do Engineering diploma from GTU affiliated colleges of Rajkot, i have not studied science and maths in the 10th std. as ICSE board students has to select their stream of study when in the 8th std. please guide me if not diploma then which are the other options left.....
24th June 2014, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

I am tenth pass with 55percent and i am doing 12th privately also i am doing the supplementry exam in twelth so can i do the anm cource please reply
27th June 2015, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

Nursing course after passing 10th but wer is classis in bapunagr and naroda in running. 1 year asistan cours
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?