30th May 2012, 09:53 PM
Muhammad Hussain Abbasi

Objective question papers of diploma in Information Technology?

objective question papers of diploma of information technology...please send that to me

Related Questions:
  1. IGNOU Advanced Diploma in Information Technology-Advanced Database Management Systems Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. IGNOU Advanced Diploma in Information Technology-E-Commerce Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Objective type question papers in textile technology for both degree and diploma?
  4. IGNOU, Advanced Diploma in Information Technology, Data Relational Database Management Systems Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Objective questions and answers of printing technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. IGNOU, Advanced Diploma in Information Technology, Internet Technologies Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. IGNOU, Advanced Diploma in Information Technology, Information System Security Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. WBUT, Information Technology, 7th Sem., Distributed Computing Exam - Download Previous Years Queston Papers
  9. ICFAI University, MBA, Information Technology and Systems – I (MB1C3) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Cochin University Information Technology 3rd Semester Introduction to Information Technology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. IGNOU, Advanced Diploma in Information Technology, Advanced Topics in Software Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. IGNOU Advanced Diploma in Information Technology-Visual Programming Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. IIT JAM Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. What should I study further after completing Diploma in Information Technology? -- [New]
  15. IGNOU Advanced Diploma in Information Technology-Component Programming Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Cochin University Information Technology 3rd Semester Electrical Technology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. IGNOU, Advanced Diploma in Information Technology, Data Communication and Computer Networking Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. How to fill the JTO form of Jharkand? Previous years question papers? I am a 3rd year student of diploma Information technology
15th November 2012, 07:43 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Objective question papers of diploma in Information Technology?

Hello,
Information Technology is a vast genre and as yet the exact demarcation for this subject is not being able to be decided. But still what comes to us as of now as information technology, the question patterns are based on that only. I am giving you here a name of a website which has a database full of such question patterns in information technology. The website is www.gyansagar.co.in. This webpage has a tab called question papers. If you click on that you will get a set of different patterns of different genres of question. So download them and save them in your machine. Thus prcatice the question set regularly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?