1st February 2018, 10:05 PM
V. P. Singh rajput

Old entrance exam papers and syllabus for Nuclear Medicine Technology by AIIMS

Please provide me old entrance examination paper of Nuclear Medicine Technology of AIIMS and syllabus of entrance examination? Please, provide the attachments.

Related Questions:
  1. B.Sc Nursing graduate can do M.Sc in Nuclear Medicine Technology?
  2. Syllabus and suitable books to prepare for AIIMS PhD(Community Medicine) entrance exam?
  3. Which is the entrance exam for MSc in nuclear medicine? I am a student of BSc 3rd year
  4. Can I become a Nuclear Medicine Technologist through Radio Medical Technology Diploma course? Job profile of Nuclear Medicine Technologist?
  5. Syllabus for medical entrance exams like AIIMS and RGUHS? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Last two years solved question paper of M.Sc Nuclear Medicine for AIIMS
  7. List of colleges offering B.Sc(Nuclear Medicine Technology) in Chennai and Bengaluru
  8. Admission criteria and syllabus of B.Sc(Nuclear Medicine Technology) at Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences?
  9. Syllabus, sample question papers and suitable books for preparation of AIIMS Medical Entrance Exam?
  10. Will I be eligible for M.Sc in Nuclear Medicine after completing Paramedical course?
  11. What is the syllabus for AIIMS entrance exam?
  12. Can I study B.Sc(Nuclear Medicine Technology) after completion of 12th? Scope and fee expenses of this course?
  13. How to pursue a MBBS medical seat in AIIMS? How to start preparation for AIIMS entrance exam? Syllabus for the entrance exam?
  14. Syllabus and solved question papers for AIIMS Storekeeper exam
  15. Is B.Sc in Nuclear medicine a valid degree?
  16. Stipend for Ph.D in Nuclear Medicine in Maharashtra?
  17. Previous years question papers of AIIMS Medical entrance exam with solutions -- [New]
  18. Biotechnology syllabus of AIIMS PhD entrance exam? Tips to crack this PhD entrance exam?
21st May 2018, 04:59 PM
Syed.azeemunnisa

Default Re: Old entrance exam papers and syllabus for Nuclear Medicine Technology by AIIMS

Please provide MSc nuclear medicine technology syllabus and model question papers
29th November 2018, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Old entrance exam papers and syllabus for Nuclear Medicine Technology by AIIMS

Can I become a msc Nuclear Medicine Technologist through bsc Medical laboratory Technology graduation course?
13th March 2020, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Pleased tell me msc nuclear Medicine emtrance exam syllabus
12th September 2020, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Please provide last 2 year msc nuclear medicine question paper
7th December 2020, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir...Please can you plz provide what syllabus to study for MSc nuclear medicine technology entrance exam..and some old model papers
7th April 2021, 07:35 AM
Unregistered

please upload the old papers of msc in nuclear medicine
31st January 2022, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Pls share previous 2 years question paper of msc nuclear medicine entrance exam conducted by AIIMS
1st November 2022, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Plzzz provide the msc in nuclear medicine entrance exam question paperslast 5 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?