14th February 2017, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Is B.Sc in Nuclear medicine a valid degree?

I want to take admission into B.Sc Nuclear medicine. Is it valid degree? Will it help me in my job. Can I pursue MSc nuclear medicine after completion of this course.

14th February 2017, 09:26 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is B.Sc in Nuclear medicine a valid degree?

Bachelor of Science in Nuclear Medicine Technology is an undergraduate Chemical Engineering programme. The duration of this course is three years. Yes, you are eligible to pursue M.Sc nuclear medicine after completion of this course.

Also B.Sc in Nuclear medicine is a valid degree and you can apply for following jobs after B.Sc in Nuclear medicine are given below.

1. Academic Institutes

2. Research Assistant

3. Associate and Lab Leader

4. Professor/Associate Professor

5. Nuclear Energy Companies

6. Nuclear Medicine Technologist
15th February 2017, 06:54 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tell you that definitely B.Sc in Nuclear Medicine is a valid degree course.
The above mentioned course will reward you a Bachelors degree in Nuclear Medicine and after the completion of the above mentioned course, you can apply for M.Sc in Nuclear Medicine.
Candidates those who have completed their B.Sc in Nuclear Medicine from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Masters degree course in the relevant field.
15th February 2017, 09:00 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Yes, this is a valid degree you can take admission in B.Sc nuclear medicine. In order to take admission the candidate needs minimum 50% marks in class 12. Yes, you can pursue M.Sc after the completion of the B.Sc in nuclear medicine.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?