11th May 2012, 01:40 PM
paulravinder30

Is online coaching sufficient for AIEEE and IIT JEE exam?

sir pl tell me that online coaching is sufficient for passing aieee and iitjee exam. best online coaching institute

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutions offering IIT-JEE Coaching in Bathinda? How may I get details about online coaching?
  2. List of top coaching centers for IIT-JEE preparation? How may I get information about online coaching exam preparation(Kota)?
  3. Should I take up IIT JEE or coaching or normal CBSE coaching? Is self study enough for AIEEE?
  4. Can my son take admission in diploma in engineering in Sathysai University after passing II PUC in Bangalore?
  5. Which entrance exam should I appear? What is te syllabus for B.Arch? Is there any coaching centre for NATA, AIEEE, IIT JEE in UAE
  6. Coaching institutes which provide Postal Coaching from foundation course from IIT JEE/AIEEE?
  7. Best coaching institutes to prepare for IIT JEE? I have scored 93% in 12th
  8. Which are the best coaching centers for IIT and AIEEE?
  9. After passing class 8th can I take correspondence coaching of IIT JEE/AIEEE
  10. What is the scope for electronics diploma?
  11. Which are some of the online correspondence coaching courses for IIT JEE and AIEEE?
  12. How many times can a person give IIT JEE exam? List of top IIT JEE government colleges? Eligibility criteria for IIT JEE and AIEEE?
  13. Which IIT JEE coaching centre to join? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which is the best coaching institute for IIT JEE? How to crack the exam?
  15. Coaching institutes for IIT JEE, AIEEE preparation for 12th passed students in Bangalore?
  16. How is Vidyabhushan Classes in Kothrud for JEE Main 2015 preparation? -- [New]
  17. Which books should I refer while in class 12th for competitive exams? Tips for preparing for IIT JEE and AIEEE exams? Is NCERT sufficient?
  18. Which are the top 10 coaching institutes in Patna for Engineering Exams(IIT JEE, AIEEE) Preparations?
10th July 2012, 01:37 PM
bindalanikhil

Wink Re: Is online coaching sufficient for AIEEE and IIT JEE exam?

i think online cacjing is not sufficient for aieee&iit-jee
please meet a good intitute for teaching iit-jee&aieee
it is neccessary to get marks iniit&aieee exam
10th July 2012, 01:40 PM
bindalanikhil

Wink Re: Is online coaching sufficient for AIEEE and IIT JEE exam?

i think online coaching is not sufficient for aieee&iit-jee
please meet a good intitute for teaching iit-jee&aieee
it is neccessary to get marks in iit&aieee exam
10th July 2012, 02:16 PM
Useruuuuuu

Default Re: Is online coaching sufficient for AIEEE and IIT JEE exam?

The online and distance education classes are sufficient only when you can understand well all about the topics of the course.if this is possible then online classes are sufficient otherwise you must joined offline classes.for better performance.
10th July 2012, 07:29 PM
ANAND8220

no,online coaching is not sufficient because they just teach us to solve problem and new type of problem in some limit,but they not able to solve huge problem regarding exam because of Time consumpation...

so its best to, if you interest to join online coaching then ok,but make sure that you your self do more practice for AIEEE,IIT exam....

this exam need more and more practice....

ALL THE BEST...
15th July 2012, 08:58 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Online Coaching is not sufficient for IIT-JEE and AIEEE. As these are top-level exams of India.
So, they really demand hard work from students side.
It would be better if you join coaching and attend regular classes of coachings.
There you will get competitive environment which will bound you to perform better.
So, join coaching immediately.

Best of Luck!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?