29th May 2011, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Is regular coaching provided in the university premises for students who are writing exams? Are there any online coaching facilities?

may i know whether regular coaching classes are provided in the university premises for the students who are writing entrance examinations? if not, are there any online coaching facilities? please notify me if something as such is being provided. otherwise suggest any methods for the preparation of entrance examination.

30th May 2011, 03:02 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is regular coaching provided in the university premises for students who are writing exams? Are there any online coaching facilities?

Dear Friend

As such there use to be no any separate coaching institution in any university
for preparation of any entrance or other examination.

If some student wish to prepare for some exam during their studies they
either
refer the standard books and prepare for the exam on their own
or
they go for some coaching outside the college (if available).

If you could mention the exact name of exam which you are aspiring for
we could suggest you the right method.

For now I would like to suggest you to first buy the standard books and start
preparation and then you find out yourself that for what topics/subjects you
need coaching or other external guidance.
30th May 2011, 09:56 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is regular coaching provided in the university premises for students who are writing exams? Are there any online coaching facilities?

you have not mentioned for which type of entrance examination you are talking about. for different types of entrance examination there are so many different coaching institution. like for IIT JEE coaching institution are different from the coaching institution of GATE.

for every types of entrance examination there are so many offline coaching institution. it is better to take admission in offline coaching institution. because it is not always possible to clear all doubts through online coaching institution.

even for each and every entrance examination there may not be online coaching institution. only for selected examination have some online coaching institution. but for all entrance examination there is not online coaching institution.

if you want to take admission in any coaching institution then it's better to take admission in offline coaching institution. try to find out a good institution for that entrance examination in which you are appearing then take admission there. i think offline coaching institution will be very much helpful for you.

all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?