3rd July 2012, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Which opening engineering colleges are approved by AICTE, UGC?

which open eng. Collage aprov aicte, or ugc ?...pelase tell me which are they

Related Questions:
  1. List of UGC and AICTE approved colleges which offers B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) for Diploma holder in Automobile Engineering? -- [New]
  2. How to do External B.E or B.Tech after doing diploma in Civil Engineering? Information regarding the colleges and universities which are approved by UGC, AICTE and DEC?
  3. B.Tech from IGNOU is AICTE approved or not? List of AICTE Approved Universities and Colleges?
  4. College is not AICTE approved but UGC approved -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Details of AICTE approved colleges/universities in Punjab?
  6. Names of some AICTE approved colleges?
  7. List of AICTE approved colleges or universities in India for correspondence course in Electrical?
  8. Names of some AICTE approved colleges? I have completed diploma in AICTE approved college
  9. Which is the best AICTE and UGC approved private engineering college in Chandigarh
  10. Want to do Diploma in Civil Engineering by distance education?
  11. Details of AICTE, UGC and DEC approved universities and colleges for Diploma in Electrical engineering? How can I get loan without visiting the bank?
  12. Which are the colleges or universities approved by UGC+DEC+AICTE?
  13. Is a candidate, who completed management from UGC approved college but not an AICTE approved, eligible to apply for government sectors(like Bank)?
  14. Which is the best AICTE and UGC approved private engineering colleges in Chandigarh?
  15. List of AICTE/UGC/Distance approved universities for studying M.Tech in Environmental Engineering?
  16. List of the MBA institutes that are approved by UGC and AICTE?
  17. Does Distance MBA course from ICFAI approved by AICTE or UGC?
  18. AICTE Approved Distance education Diploma in electrical Engineering Colleges in India?
3rd December 2012, 07:42 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which opening engineering colleges are approved by AICTE, UGC?

Hi Guest,

KSOU is one of the best colleges which is an open university recognized by UGC.

So if you get a degree from this college, it will be valid for all the government jobs.

I suggest you to apply for the college so that you can have a better future.

There are few other open universities but the university will be better for you to have good future.

Thank you,

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?