26th July 2013, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best AICTE and UGC approved private engineering colleges in Chandigarh?

which are the best and AICTE & UGC approved private engineering colleges in chandigarh

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the best AICTE and UGC approved private engineering colleges in Chandigarh?
  2. UGC recognized private universities have the same weightage as AICTE approved college?
  3. Which opening engineering colleges are approved by AICTE, UGC?
  4. List of UGC and AICTE approved colleges which offers B.Tech(Metallurgical Engineering) for Diploma holder in Automobile Engineering? -- [New]
  5. List of some AICTE approved universities?
  6. How to do External B.E or B.Tech after doing diploma in Civil Engineering? Information regarding the colleges and universities which are approved by UGC, AICTE and DEC?
  7. B.Tech from IGNOU is AICTE approved or not? List of AICTE Approved Universities and Colleges?
  8. College is not AICTE approved but UGC approved -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Names of the private UGC or AICTE approved colleges in Delhi or Noida
  10. List of good private AICTE approved engineering colleges in UP where I can get admission with a rank of under 2 Lakh in AIEEE?
  11. Details of AICTE approved colleges/universities in Punjab?
  12. Names of some AICTE approved colleges?
  13. List of AICTE approved colleges or universities in India for correspondence course in Electrical?
  14. Names of some AICTE approved colleges? I have completed diploma in AICTE approved college
  15. Want to do Diploma in Civil Engineering by distance education?
  16. Can I get admission in any private engineering college approved by AICTE in Jharkhand?
  17. Details of AICTE, UGC and DEC approved universities and colleges for Diploma in Electrical engineering? How can I get loan without visiting the bank?
  18. Which are the colleges or universities approved by UGC+DEC+AICTE?
22nd July 2015, 07:48 AM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which is the best AICTE and UGC approved private engineering colleges in Chandigarh?

Best AICTE and UGC approved private engineering colleges in Chandigarh

Chandigarh College Of Engineering & Technology
Sector-26, Chandigarh Ut-160026

Department Of Chemical Engineering, Punjab University
Sector-14, Chandigarh, Ut-160014

University Institute Of Engineering & Technology
Sector-14, Punjab University, Chandigarh Ut-160014

Government College of Art & Craft
Sector-10, Chandigarh Ut-160010

Punjab Engineering College
Sector-12, Chandigarh Ut-160012
Technical Teachers Training Inst, Sector -26, Chandigarh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?