11th June 2016, 05:39 PM
firewings

Opportunities to get a good salary after 4 years Electrical Engineering?

I have got admission for electrical engineering in the degree course this year. And at the moment i want to know that do i have an opportunity for good salary job after 4 years of completion?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course will provide me more Job Opportunities among M.Tech, MBA and CS after completion of Electrical Engineering?
  2. What should be done after diploma in EEE?
  3. Physics model test solutions of papers?
  4. Scope of B.Tech(Mech) in coming 4 to 5 year? What are the job opportunities in India as well as abroad and how much is the salary offered?
  5. After completing polytechnic can I get government job?
  6. Which course offers more job opportunities and higher salaries after 4 to 5 years of time
  7. Suitable stream in Diploma for ITI Electrician?
  8. How to ask HSBC for hike? How much HSBC will offer to 2 years experience holder?
  9. Engineering Branches which have high salaries? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the scope for mechanical engineer in government job?
  11. Should I go for electrical in IT BHU or is it better to change the branch to Mechanical after then 2nd semester? Maximum salary one can earn after B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  12. Job opportunities for 3 years full time Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  13. Which institutes are offering MBA in Power Management? Opportunities in electrical field?
  14. How to join in Ships with good salary having completed B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  15. After M.Pharm how much salary can I get? Job opportunities in pharmacy?
  16. How to get a job in Railway after completing B.tech in electrical engineering? Previous years question papers and job opportunities
  17. Job Opportunities after the completion of Diploma in B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  18. Job opportunities for B.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) candidate? How much starting salary I will get?
11th June 2016, 09:07 PM
pabolu srivalli

Thumbs up Re: Opportunities to get a good salary after 4 years Electrical Engineering?

After completing your Engineering with Electrical Engineering stream of study there are multiple opportunities in the Core electrical field and also in Government sectors,you can even enter in to the software field after your electrical engineering.

Electrical Engineering has good opportunities in the government sectors in PSU companies for that after your graduation or during your finale year in graduation appear for the GATE examination and depending on the GATE scores only you will be short listed for PSU companies that is Public Sector Companies

Through GATE scores you will be short listed directly for the Interview with out written test.some of the Public Sector Undertakings which are available are
  1. ECIL
  2. PGCIL
  3. BHEL
  4. NTPC
  5. GAIL,etc

You can even enter in to the software field or other government sectors after your Electrical engineering course,some of the other companies which are available are
  1. BSNL
  2. MTNL
  3. RRB
  4. UPSC
  5. CDS
  6. HCL
  7. ISRO
  8. HPCL
  9. ONGC,etc
12th June 2016, 05:27 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Opportunities to get a good salary after 4 years Electrical Engineering?

Hi friend............

After completing your engineering with electrical engineering stream of study there are so many opportunities in the core electrical field and also in government sectors.

If you want to do further studies, I will suggest you to do M.Tech. For persuing M.tech, you have to crack GATE exam.

You have to work hard to crack GATE. You can join Gate forums, that will help you in cracking GATE. And depending on the GATE scores only you will be short listed for PSU companies that is Public Sector companies.

Through GATE score you will be short listed directly in to the interview with out written test. Some of the public sectors which are available are:

1. NTPC
2. BHEL
3. ECIL
4.PGCIL
5.GAIL,and many more..

some other core companies for EEE are:

1.Spice
2.Virgin
3. Unitech
4.Videocon,
5.AT&T Verizon India,etc..

You can even enter in to software companies or other government sectors after your electrical engineering course, some of the other companies which are available are:

1. HCL
2. HPCL
3. ISRO
4. RRB
5. BSNL
6. MTNL
7. CDS
8. ONGC,etc...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?