23rd February 2011, 05:11 PM
tikna

Options available for me after getting 30/100 in GATE in ECE branch? Is there any PSU exam providing admission for such a score? Can I get MNIT? Admission procedure of M.Tech course in BITS?

I m getting 30/100 in GATE in ECE bbranch. (General )
what r options for me now?? Is there any PSU giving admission in such a score?
Can i get MNIT .??
Also plz tell me the admission procedure of Mtech course in BITS./
Thaanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether can I get admission in M.Tech ECE at BITS Pilani with GATE AIR 6212?
  2. When will be the Entrance Exam to get admission for M.Tech in BITS Pilani? When can I get forms for this? Which degree I can receive from BITS Pilani between M.Tech and ME?
  3. Procedure of admission into M.Tech in R V College of Bangalore on the basis of GATE?
  4. In which college can I get after scoring 29.33 marks?
  5. Colleges providing M.tech. in Power Engineering? Admission without GATE exam possible in Deemed universities?
  6. Admission in bits pilani for mtech degree without good GATE score? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Colleges offering M.Tech in ECE except IITs and NITs? Also colleges providing M.Tech without a valid GATE score?
  8. Is it possible to get admission in M.Tech after passing GATE with 417 in ECE?
  9. How GATE score can help me to get stipend? -- [New]
  10. Which is the cheapest engineering college India?
  11. PHD in ECE without Gate score card or CSIR UGC NET score?
  12. Procedure to get admission in BITS Pilani for M.Tech? Which university and colleges are providing embedded course for M.Tech?
  13. What is the GATE score? What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in BITS Pilani for M.Tech in computer science
  14. Is GATE exam only to take admission in M.Tech? Is it score useful to get selected in PSU?
  15. How to get a job in Government section when I am doing B.Tech from Electronics and Communication?
  16. What is the GATE cutoff? I am a ECE branch student
  17. Procedure to get admission in any college through GATE? My GATE score is 198
  18. Will I get admission in B.E course in BITS Goa or Hyderabad? Procedure to get admission into BITS?
9th July 2011, 03:48 PM
darji.tejas1989
Junior Member+

Default Re: Options available for me after getting 30/100 in GATE in ECE branch? Is there any PSU exam providing admission for such a score? Can I get MNIT? Admission procedure of M.Tech course in BITS?

Dear candidate,
You are qualify in GATE exam but you can not get the admission in MNIT because it's require higher score in GATE exam but if you are belong to OBC,SC,ST category then it's possible to get admission in MNIT.

Best of luck!
10th July 2011, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Options available for me after getting 30/100 in GATE in ECE branch? Is there any PSU exam providing admission for such a score? Can I get MNIT? Admission procedure of M.Tech course in BITS?

i had just now completed my b-tech in may 2011 and got 65.62%. now i want join m-tech with out gate score so please tel me the details through my e-mail id ([email protected])
10th July 2011, 09:21 PM
amisha rath

hey friend it is very low score for taking admission in MNIT...i don't think any other PSU providing admission.try and hope may luck works!!!

For admission to Higher Degree programmes leading to M.E./M.Pharm. candidates have to appear in the Online tests conducted by BITS at designated centers in different cities and the admission is made on the basis of the performance in the online test subject to fulfilling the eligibility criteria
12th July 2011, 06:22 PM
deepraj535

hello friend,
I am sorry to inform that with 30 marks you stand no chance of admission in MNIT.YOU need to score above 44 (atleast).You can get some private college in bangalore.You need to score above 95 percentile so that to get an interview call from PSU so with 30 marks that also will not be possible.
HOPE YOUR DOUBT IS CLEAR
all the best
13th February 2012, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

i am scoring approximately 37 marks in gate ........so which college can i get call for psu...........
23rd February 2012, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

i have got 30 marks in CS ...... i belong to SC category......in which colleges can i get addmission
23rd February 2012, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

i got 30 in CS .........SC category...in which colleges can i get addmission
12th May 2012, 07:07 PM
rati23dec

Dear friend,

After 12 th commerce , you have best option to go for B.COM degree.

There are so many graduation, professional diploma and degree courses and career options available to students after 12th std class in commerce stream like diplomas and bachelor degrees like B.Com, BBA, BMS, BBM, CFA, CA, ICWA, CFP, etc.

If you have 75% above marks in 12 th then you are applicable for below colleges.

List of commerce college:-

Indian Institute of Journalism & New Media (IIJNM)
St. Xaviers College- Kolkata,
H.R College of Commerce & Economics,
Hindi Vidya Prachar Samiti's, Ramniranjan Jhunjhunwala College,
Institute of Apparel Management (IAM)
Shri Shikshayatan College

Read more: http://jobsrecruitments.com/what-can-i-do-after-12th-commerce-better-future-1691.html#ixzz1uesW8mDA
12th May 2012, 07:07 PM
stlawrence

Last year mainly candidates having 12, 600 + rank where eligible to appear for councelling and for getting into some good streams like- Civil, Mechanical rankers within 7, 000 were only to expect a seat in those branches.

In KIITEE 2011 Councelling are expected to be better then previous year. More and more candidates this would be eligible for councelling. This time Councelling goes upto 15, 040 rank holders. So for fetching a good seat as Civil Engineering rank within 9,000 will be required. Your rank being 11, 073 its tougher enough to fulfill your Civil dreams. Generally courses like CSE, IT, ECE, EIE would be available for you at that ranking. However, if you have good academic record then I can guess it would be quite helpful, however am not sure.

Read: Can I get a seat in Civi Engineering after1173 rank in KIITEE? 2012 http://educationcareer.in/can-i-get-seat-civi-engineering-after1173-rank-kiitee-6382.html#ixzz1uer0bPtF
12th May 2012, 07:10 PM
edr_fdr

HI....

if you are asking about Branches in engg
1) MECHANICAL
2) ELECTRICAL
3) ENTC
4) COMPUTER SCIENCE
5) INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
6) CHEMICAL ENGG
7) INDUSTRIAL ENGG
8) POLYMER
9) CIVIL
10) PETROLEUM
11) AVIATION
12) BIOTECHNOLOGY
13) METALLURGY
14) INSTRUMENTATION
15) MARINE ENGG

choose branch of your interest ..

.... ALL the BEST ...

Read: What are the leading courses in B.Tech? 2012 http://educationcareer.in/what-leading-courses-b-tech-131447.html#ixzz1uery0HcB
7th May 2014, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Master in chemical engineering in any collages of gtu , if I scored 24 in gate examination ???
10th June 2014, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I am girl ,i got 53% in 12 std.BBA coures is suitable for me.pls give me suggestion.
10th June 2014, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,
I am girl ,i got 53% in 12 std.BBA coures is suitable for me.pls give me suggestion.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?