8th June 2011, 02:25 PM
TANIA.

What kind of questions are asked in the interview in ISI for M.Stat programme?

hello..I got a call for interview in ISI for M.STAT programme...can u please give me ideas about the questions asked in interview?

23rd November 2011, 04:34 PM
mithun.hn

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in the interview in ISI for M.Stat programme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TANIA. View Post
hello..I got a call for interview in ISI for M.STAT programme...can u please give me ideas about the questions asked in interview?

you need not worry much. Be cool during the interview. presumed questions in your mind will lead to the bad performance.
23rd November 2011, 05:21 PM
VINEETDUBEY6384385

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in the interview in ISI for M.Stat programme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TANIA. View Post
CONGRATULATIONS dear....in interview simple questions related to your field, your hobby.area of interest,current events,any sport that you play,your views at certain topics.read newspapers,be through with topics like ASEAN summit ,recently held etc....dont panic ,,,cool and calm and have confidencein yourself.all d best.
28th March 2012, 10:31 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

CONGRATULATIONS dear....in interview simple questions related to your field, your hobby.area of interest,current events,any sport that you play,your views at certain topics.read newspapers,be through with topics like ASEAN summit ,recently held etc....dont panic ,,,cool and calm and have confidencein yourself.all d best.
1st June 2012, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

i have been selected for isi b maths interview.what type of questions are asked?
7th June 2012, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

hello..I got a call for interview in ISI for M.TECH IN QROR programme...can u please give me ideas about the questions asked in interview?
15th June 2012, 02:04 AM
Unregistered

i have been selected for isi BMATHS interview. what type of questions are asked?
16th June 2012, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: What kind of questions are asked in the interview in ISI for M.Stat programme?

Me Too got selected in the M.tech qror ......plz help me if u got any questions related to the interview ....my email id is [email protected] interview daye is 25th june 2012 so plz hurry
10th June 2014, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

what kind of questions are asked interview in isi for ms qms?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?