21st January 2015, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in Government section when I am doing B.Tech from Electronics and Communication?

I am doing b.tech from electronics and communication.how can i get job in government sector?.and which courses i prefer to do to gain my knowledge...n which demands in government sector....

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a job in software or government sector after doing Electronics and Communication?
  2. How to get a job in Government section when I am doing B.Tech from Electronics and Communication? -- [New]
  3. Which government job is best suitable after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  4. Calicut University-B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering-6th Semester Digital Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Where can I get government jobs after Electronics and Communication Engineering? Is there any government job?
  6. For what kind of job will I be eligible(specially in government sector) after scoring 70% aggregate?
  7. What is the criteria to apply for job after electronics and communication
  8. How to get government job alerts after completing B.E in Electronics and Communication?
  9. How should I prepare for government job after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication
  10. How to get government jobs after doing electronics and communication?
  11. What kind of job suits an Electronics and Communication passout with 60% in final year?
  12. Scope in electronics and communication field after b.tech ECE -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which is better between Electronics and Communication for B.Tech ECE student? Is there any specialized course in Communication in TCS and Wipro? Should I do networking to get job in TCS or Wipro?
  14. How may I get government job information for diploma holders in electronics and communication engineering?
  15. How can I get a government job after diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  16. How to get a government job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering with 83%?
  17. How can I join Army, Navy, Airforce while pursuing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  18. What are the steps to be followed to become Meteorologist?
29th April 2015, 02:09 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in Government section when I am doing B.Tech from Electronics and Communication?

Actually for B.Tech ECE candidates there is ample of opportunities in many field. You can go for in the field of Technical and Non technical. In the field of technical you can become a " Junior Engineer " in various PSU's.

But you have to write any entrance examination to get a government job in your field. Through GATE you can achieve your goal in PSU's. Here we are providing you the list of PSU's which recruits the Students of B.Tech with ECE.

1.BHEL

2.BSNL

3.NTPC

4.HEL

5.ONGC

6.IOCL

7.Power Grid Corporation.

In addition to these you can also apply for Many research based organizations like ISRO, DROD, and BARC.

Thus you can apply for various PSU's with GATE. But if you are interested in Indian Railways then you must write IES Examination since without IES score you can't eligible to apply for Indian Railways for the post of Group B.

And you can also get admission with GATE Score if you have not got job with that score. So there is No problem at all to write GATE examination.

Different Sectors for Graduate students :

1.Banking Sector

2.Defense Sector

3. Staff Selection Commission

4.UPSC Civil's

5.Postal Department etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?