15th January 2016, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Which other courses can I do after BCA? How can I get job in Cyber Cell department or Hacking department of IT companies?

Well actually i want to know that after doing BCA how can i get job in IT companies cyber cell department after bca may i do any other courses. I wanted to go in cyber cell department or in hacking field, but i got only 55% in my bca ,may i got desirable job ?

15th January 2016, 10:19 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which other courses can I do after BCA? How can I get job in Cyber Cell department or Hacking department of IT companies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Well actually i want to know that after doing BCA how can i get job in IT companies cyber cell department after bca may i do any other courses. I wanted to go in cyber cell department or in hacking field, but i got only 55% in my bca ,may i got desirable job ?
There are many options such as doing MBA, M.sc, MCA. Out of these courses mentioned the best option is MCA (Master of Computer Application). The reason behind this is that opting MCA is the correct stream after completion of BCA. To tell about MCA course, it is one of the post graduate course and is of 3 years duration consisting of 6 semesters. There are certain universities which offers lateral entry scheme which offers candidates to get into direct 2nd year which makes the course 2 years and 4 semesters.

The eligibility needed for pursuing this course is that candidate should have completed a bachelor's degree from a recognized university with at least 55% aggregate and should have studied mathematics as subject in their respected +2. There is no age limit criteria for pursuing the course. If you satisfy this criteria then you can apply for joining in MCA course.

To join in MCA course, you need to attempt on writing the entrance exam for it and there are many entrance exams which are conducted all over India as per state wise and university. Some of the best exams which you can apply are:

# AIMCET - All India MCA Common Entrance Test
# TANCET
# Delhi University MCA Entrance Exam
# IIT JAM - Indian Institute of Technology Joint Admission
# MAH MCA CET - Maharashtra MCA Common Entrance Test
# NIMCET - National Institute of Technology MCA Common Entrance Test

You need to satisfy the eligibility conditions framed for these exams in order to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?