15th March 2011, 11:06 PM
PRACHI VERMA

Where to apply for summer training while doing Electronics and Telecommunication?

Where to apply for summer training while doing Electronics and Telecommunication?

Related Questions:
  1. Details about companies which provide summer training in Pune and Mumbai for Electronics and Telecommunication students?
  2. Companies providing summer training for 3rd year Electronics and Telecommunication students in Mumbai?
  3. Can I apply for summer training after doing 3rd year electronics and telecommunication from CH(Bhilai)
  4. Where to apply for summer training while doing Electronics and Telecommunication?
  5. Summer training for second year BE Electronics and telecommunication students in may-june? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Names of companies in Ranchi(Jharkhand) where I can do summer training while doing Electronics and Telecommunication?
  7. How may I do training at Koradi power plant? What kind of training will be given?
  8. How can I apply in core electronics companies for summer training?
  9. Where can i do summer training program in Mumbai after completing 3rd year electronics and telecommunication
  10. Good companies for summer training in Data communication and Networking for 8 weeks for B.Tech 3rd year student?
  11. Summer internship for electronics and telecommunication branch student?
  12. Companies offering summer training for 3rd year Electronics and Telecommunication students in Mumbai?
  13. Training for Electronics and Telecommunication student in BSNL or Kolkata Airport?
  14. How can I apply in core electronics companies for summer training?
  15. List of favorite summer training programme for Electronics and Telecommunication branch students? Training institutes in Orissa providing these courses?
  16. How can I apply for Summer Training in BSNL, BHEL, NTPC and other companies pursuing my 2ed year Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering?
  17. Companies offering summer training for 3rd year electronics and communication students in Mumbai?
  18. How may I do summer training in Delhi NCR? List of government or non-Government companies I can apply for? I'm a B.Tech(Electronics and telecommunication) 3rd year student
21st April 2011, 05:21 PM
bharanidharans

Default Re: Where to apply for summer training while doing Electronics and Telecommunication?

Dear Friend,
The summer training course for electronics and telecommunication be furnished by your department and placement cell. You ought to get permission from the HR of the respective companies through your placement department.

The Companies undergo Summer Training be listed below:
1. BSNL
2. MTNL
3. All India Radio
4. Hindustan Photo Films
5. Any embedded companies like Intel, etc.,

All the Best.
21st April 2011, 05:23 PM
bharanidharans

Default Re: Where to apply for summer training while doing Electronics and Telecommunication?

Dear Friend,
The summer training course for electronics and telecommunication be furnished by your department and placement cell. You ought to get permission from the HR of the respective companies through your placement department.

1. BSNL
2. MTNL
3. All India Radio
4. Hindustan Photo Films

All the Best.
23rd April 2011, 05:57 PM
hari om yadav

dear friend
you can apply in many companies. i am providing some compinies name given below:
1. DRDO
2. CERI PILANI
3. BHEL
4. REIL
5. INTEL
6. BSNL
7. MTNL etc.
good luck!
25th April 2011, 07:27 PM
bharanidharans

Dear Friend,

The Companies to undergo Summer Training be listed below:
1. BSNL
2. MTNL
3. All India Radio
4. Hindustan Photo Films

All the Best
Do well.
4th June 2011, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by bharanidharans View Post
Dear Friend,

1. BSNL
2. MTNL
3. All India Radio
4. Hindustan Photo Films

All the Best.

sir,
i am kirandeep singh pursuing b.tech (2nd year) in electronic & communication. i want to undergo summer training in mtnl for 6 weeks training in networking technology. so kindly suggest me how can i apply for training in mtnl.
my email id is [email protected]
i am very thankful for this kind of act.
yours faithfully
kirandeep singh
20th March 2013, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

i am pawan kumar b tech 3rd year student i electronic &communication. I want undergo summer traning in MTNL IN 6 WE suggest me how i appEKS training in networking technogy. so kindly suggest me how .i apply for training in mtnl . my email id is [email protected] i am very thankful yours faithfully pawan kumar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?