15th April 2012, 02:25 PM
sakshi.bhatia

Names of the colleges of Punjab which are not dependent on GATE for admission?

i am pursuing my btech n i will passout in may 2012 . i want to know the name of colleges of punjab which are not dependent on gate exams for admission . i have nt given gate exam . i want to do mtech in information technology .

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges can I get after scoring 3.34 marks in GATE? Can I get admission in PEC, Chandigarh or Punjab University?
  2. Colleges which give admission in M.Tech to students without GATE score in Metallurgical Engineering? How to take admission in those colleges? Names of those colleges?
  3. Can I get admission in good colleges with 27.67 marks and a score of 359 in GATE? Can I get a scholarship? Names of colleges in Andhra Pradesh in which I can get admission?
  4. Names of good colleges for me after scoring 93.45 GATE percentile(Girl candidate)? Admission procedure for these colleges?
  5. In which college can I get scholarship in M.Tech in Punjab? I have secured 33.34 marks in GATE
  6. Names of the colleges where I can get admission for M.Tech in CS after scoring 370 in GATE with 12921 rank?
  7. Other than IITs which are the good colleges to do M.Tech through GATE? Names of colleges in which I can get admission?
  8. Admission for M.Tech after passing GATE with 70%? Names of the government colleges in Pune and Mumbai?
  9. Can I get admission in engineering PG courses in Karnataka without a valid GATE score? Is the CUSAT entrance test valid for all colleges in the state?
  10. How can I get admission to study M.Tech in Gujarat without GATE? List of colleges for admission? -- [New]
  11. Best colleges in Punjab that I can get after scoring 1742 in Punjab under SC category? Will I get admission in PEC or PU?
  12. Names of the government and private colleges in Punjab that I can get after scoring 31 in AIEEE and 60 in PCM?
  13. Names of government colleges where I can get admission after scoring a GATE cutoff of 26.11 with 29.67 marks and 359 score?
  14. Names of the colleges in Punjab to do BSc Hons in maths after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can get admission in government colleges of Kerala with the GATE score of 339? I belong to OBC category
  16. How can I get admission in BDS? Which are the colleges in Punjab
  17. In which colleges can I get after scoring 46%? Names of the colleges in which I can get?
  18. List of good colleges I can apply for with GATE marks 46.33 with 367 score? I want to take admission in M.Tech in Maharashtra
27th May 2012, 10:52 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

Default Re: Names of the colleges of Punjab which are not dependent on GATE for admission?

college of engineering, Chennai

iiit, Allahabad

national institute of technology

iit,guwahati

iit,rookee
3rd June 2013, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the colleges of Punjab which are not dependent on GATE for admission?

Please tell me some colleges in Punjab which offer M. Tech in computer without GATE score.
15th February 2015, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

I HV done B TECH in IT in 2007.after that I got married .now I want to do mtech but HV not given gate exam this year.is there any solution?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?