11th September 2012, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Are part time B.E EEE graduates eligible for NET exam?

Is part time BE EEE graduates are eligible for NET Exam

12th May 2013, 08:04 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Are part time B.E EEE graduates eligible for NET exam?

Dear Friend,
You are not Eligible for NET Examinations as in order to apply for the NET Examinations you must have completed your Master Degree Courses from any of the Recognised University by UGC but as you have mentioned that you have done only Bachelor Degree courses that is B.E in EEE.

So,Just complete your Master Degree Programme from any of the Field or Stream and then apply for the NET Examinations.

You can also visit to the site of NET Examinations below for more informations and details on the Eligibility criteria for the Exams:-
http://ugcnetonline.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?