6th December 2010, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Passed MBBS from GMC Jammu and Kashmir : Am I eligible for Post Graduate Medical Exams of Maharashtra and Karnataka? Number of seats for outside state candidates?

I have passed my M.B.B.S. from Government Medical College,Srinagar,Jammu and Kashmir.I would like to know if I am eligible for taking the post graduate medical entrance exams in Maharashtra and Karnataka.Also what are the number of seats for non-state candidates

18th December 2010, 04:26 PM
ndpiparava

Default Re: Passed MBBS from GMC Jammu and Kashmir : Am I eligible for Post Graduate Medical Exams of Maharashtra and Karnataka? Number of seats for outside state candidates?

hi dear, The Maharashtra state government runs the Grant Medical College & Sir JJ ... If you have passed MBBS from a medical college outside Maharashtra, you have only Option 2 ... postgraduate medical entrance test conducted by MUHS (Maharashtra ... me know about the no. of seats available in open OBC for MBBS this year. And for more information just go on folloeing webaddress.

www.way2college.com/Topiwala-National-Medical-College.htm -
3rd January 2011, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Passed MBBS from GMC Jammu and Kashmir : Am I eligible for Post Graduate Medical Exams of Maharashtra and Karnataka? Number of seats for outside state candidates?

i have doing my mbbs from karnatka can i do internship from jammu medical college
20th February 2011, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

is gmc jammu a good option for mbbs course?
29th March 2011, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

i am MBBS graduate from Jammu Medical college and interested to appear in all india combined medical enterance test for post graduate courses at all india level in various medical colleges

Dr Manoj Kumar
22nd June 2011, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

How many seats are in open merit for pg aiims?
24th November 2011, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

I have been serving as a govt. doctor with health services of J&K for more than 5 yrs in rural area.I want to know my status regarding applying for PG courses under reserved category(working in rural area for more than 5 yrs.)
4th June 2012, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

I hv done my MBBS from dehli..i am domicile J&k..plz. tel me for which PG exams am i eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?