14th June 2011, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

How may I get admission at GMC (Nagpur)? What's the cut-off marks for the same? I've secured 174/200 in PCB at MH-CET entrance exam

i want admission in government medical college nagpur. i got 174/200 in pcb at mh-cet- entrance exams. i appeared from nagpur.i am from open category. my rank is 540 in maharashtra and 81 in vidarbha. i want to know will i get the admission at gmc nagpur?. what were the cut off marks of gmc nagpur for the last year?. how many seats are available for open category at gmc nagpur?. if i cant get admission at gmc nagpur, which are the other medical colleges where i can get the admission on the basis of my marks and rank in mh-cet-2011 entrance exams, the available seats in these colleges for open category for candidates appeared from nagpur and their last year cut off marks.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the cut off marks followed for getting admission in GMC Nagpur for MBBS course? -- [New]
  2. How much marks are needed in BSc Nursing entrance exam to get admission in GMC
  3. Is it possible to get into GMC Nagpur? I have scored 177 in MHT CET
  4. What is the cutoff marks in MHT CET exam for NT 1 caste for GMC Auarangabad?
  5. How can I get admission in government medical college? I've secured 91% marks in PCB group hsc
  6. Can I get admission in MBBS in GMC Akola?
  7. Complete information regarding B.Ed CET exam to be held in Nagpur?
  8. Can i get admision in any Dental College of Mumbai after securing 92 marks in CET (PCB)?
  9. Can i get admision in any Dental College of Mumbai after securing 92 marks in CET (PCB)?
  10. What is the cut off marks for admission in Assam CET?
  11. Will I get admission in any Dental College in Mumbai after scoring 72% in 12th and 92 marks in PCB in CET?
  12. Admission in MBBS colleges of Nagpur is possible through MHT-CET?
  13. How to get admission in IGGMC Nagpur after scoring 169 in CET?
  14. Last year cutoff marks of engineering colleges in Nagpur? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Last years cutoff marks in CET exam for all Nagpur colleges?
  16. What is the MHT CET cutoff for Laxmi Narayan Institute of Technology? Any scope for admission in IIT Nagpur?
  17. Cutoff of last year GMC and list of toppers of MHT CET?
  18. Is there any entrance exam organised for taking admission in physiotherapy course after 12th? List of colleges along with their entrance syllabus and form submission dates for the same? I am in 12th standard from Nagpur, Maharashtra
18th June 2012, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get admission at GMC (Nagpur)? What's the cut-off marks for the same? I've secured 174/200 in PCB at MH-CET entrance exam

In 2011, for open category first SML admitted was 6 and last SML was 675 in Nagupr GMC. Highest marks admitted was 193 and lowest mark admitted was 172. I scored 176 and my SML is 689. How come yours is 540 when u have scored 174????
13th December 2013, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get admission at GMC (Nagpur)? What's the cut-off marks for the same? I've secured 174/200 in PCB at MH-CET entrance exam

how to get addmission in physiotherapy in gmc akola after 12.....???
7th April 2014, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

according to new rules of MHCET how much i have to score to get admission in GMC of Nagpur and i am in SC catagory
26th May 2014, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

how can I get admission in gmc? how many marks required in board and mhcet to
get admission in GMC
18th March 2015, 05:29 AM
Unregistered

HOW much marks are required in MHCET 2016to get admission in GMC Nagpur
22nd May 2015, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

I expecting to get 130/200 in mhcet 2015 can I get admission in GMC Nagpur for mbbs course
22nd May 2015, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

I m expecting to get 130/200 in mhcet 2015 so can i get admission in GMC Nagpur for mbbs course
6th June 2015, 02:47 AM
Unregistered

I scored 144/200 marks in mhcet 2015 and i m from open category. My sml is 7701. Is it possible for me to get admission in government medical college in maharashtra?
17th June 2017, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

I am st student & I got 66 Marks in mh cet 2017, Can I get admission to bsc nursing in gmc nagpur.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?