15th November 2016, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my stream of education from B.Sc Biotechnology to BBM? Will it be a good choice?

Hello Sir, I have joined B.Sc Biotechnology this year and I am not interested in it so I have decided to join for BBM next year. Is it a good choice or should I continue in B.Sc only? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. M.Sc(Biotechnology) or MBA: Better choice after B.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  2. Which stream in M.Sc is a good choice for me to get good Job Opportunities being a candidate having completed B.Sc in Biotechnology, Biochemistry and Chemistry?
  3. Is it possible to to change my education stream after registration?
  4. How to do any higher education related to BSc(N)? Is MSW a good choice?
  5. Which course is a best choice for me in Graduation after scoring 60% of marks in 12th class from Science stream?
  6. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it possible to change the stream in JNU exam form?
  8. What is the scope of integrated M.Sc. course in Biotechnology field?
  9. Can I change my stream while in 1st year BSc Microbiology? Can I do other course like BBS with BSc?
  10. Which courses can I opt for after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? Is MS associated with Biotechnology a good choice for me?
  11. Is it better to change board from CBSE to State board of Gujarat?
  12. Best option after intermediate with science group? Biotechnology will be a good option?
  13. Can I go in Australian for further studies after 10th?
  14. What are the other options available besides engineering after passing 12th with 54%?
  15. Is it possible to change my course or course stream after completing first year of the course? -- [New]
  16. Which stream should i select after scoring 6.4 CGPA in Class 11?
  17. Which one is good between M.Sc in biochemistry and M.Sc in biotechnology?
  18. Is Microbiology a good choice? -- [Most Discussed]

27th July 2017, 07:58 PM
narim.

Default Re: Can I change my stream of education from B.Sc Biotechnology to BBM? Will it be a good choice?

I can say it is a good choice. Because you have to go by your interest.

Not only that, Biotechnology people are jobless outside. I mean to say not all the candidates but some 50% of Biotechnology people.

Where ever you go, Biotechnology people are coming for competition though the job is not relevant to Biotechnology.

But BBM is not like that. BBM is having great future.

You don't stop with BBM. Complete MBA also.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?