9th October 2012, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Past years question papers with solutions of CAT exam?

i am preparing for CAT can someone plz provide me previous papers with solutions plzzzz

11th October 2012, 11:30 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Past years question papers with solutions of CAT exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am preparing for CAT can someone plz provide me previous papers with solutions plzzzz
CAT stands for Common Admission test and this examination is conducted by II's every year, This examination Notification is published in August every year and candidates may fill the application form online from the official website, this year Notification was already published and the last date to apply for this examination was already over.

The examination was Objective with negative marking, you have to prepared hard to crack the CAT Examination with good marks. Please prepared as per the pattern and syllabus. There will be two separately timed sections in the test. The sections are Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation, Verbal Ability & Logical Reasoning.

To apply for CAT Examination, you have to complete your Graduate degree course with minimum 50% marks, final year candidates apply for this examination provisionally. If you want to prepared good, then Join some best coaching Institutes for CAT, they prepared you well for CAT.

Here i am also uploading previous papers of CAT, please check the papers and start try to solve, for more details visit official website.

If you need more CAT Papers, please click here

http://www.catiim.in

CAT PAPERS:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CAT 2006 Solutions.pdf(981.2 KB, 620 views)
File Type: pdf CAT 2007 Solutions.pdf(653.2 KB, 448 views)
File Type: pdf CAT 2000 Paper.pdf(774.9 KB, 295 views)
File Type: pdf CAT 2001 Paper.pdf(1.02 MB, 394 views)
File Type: pdf CAT 2008 Paper.pdf(731.6 KB, 398 views)
File Type: pdf CAT 2004 Paper.pdf(721.7 KB, 250 views)
File Type: pdf CAT 2005 Paper.pdf(708.8 KB, 355 views)
17th October 2012, 10:22 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

CAT Exam Eligibility Criteria:-
  • You need to be a graduate in any discipline with not less than 50% of marks at graduation level.
  • There is percentage relaxation for the reserved category candidates. It is 45% of marks for the SC/ST candidates.
  • If you are a final year student about to sit for the final year exam or awaiting the results of the final exam then also you are eligible.
  • No age criteria as such. So you have the freedom to give this exam whenever you want to.
  • You can give this exam for as many times you want to without worrying about the number of permissible attempts.

CAT Exam Pattern:-

** CAT is one of the toughest exam to crack and so you need to give more than your 100% to excel. Mainly objective type questions will be asked to check your analytical skills. No specific syllabus is there for you to follow but you can stress on the following areas:-

1. Verbal Ability
2. Reading Comprehension
3. Problem Solving
4. Data Interpretation

** The whole paper needs to be solved in two and a half hours. Answer every question very cautiously because there will be negative marking too. For every negative answer 1/4th marks will be deducted from the original score.

** The written examination though is of primary importance here but along with that there are two other stages too which you need to cross to finally get selected. They are the group discussion and personal interview session. They are also of vital importance and it is important to fare well in these stages as well.

CAT Exam Books:-

~The Pearson Guide To Quantitative Aptitude And Data Interpretation For The CAT by Nishit K. Sinha
~Latest, CATest & Quickest A Practice Book for Prometric CAT 2012 by Sarvesh Kumar Verma
~Quantitative Aptitude for CAT & other Entrance Exams by Avinash Agarwal, Shipra Agarwal
~Target New CAT - Past Papers (2005 - 2010) + 5 Mock Tests by Disha Experts
~Trail Blazer CAT / XAT / SNAP / IIFT Solved Question Papers by Gajendra Kumar

For papers please refer to the files attached. Download them and go through them to know more about the question pattern. Good luck for the exam.

Hope this helps :-> :->
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CAT-PreviousPaper-2005.pdf(365.2 KB, 104 views)
File Type: pdf CAT-PreviousPaper-2006.pdf(345.0 KB, 140 views)
File Type: pdf CAT-PreviousPaper-2007.pdf(372.6 KB, 394 views)
28th January 2013, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Is there any book available for CUSAT CAT 2013? If yes, please furnish the details.
Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?