10th October 2012, 12:00 AM
bharadwaz590

Where can I get CAT question papers of past years

i am preparing for CAT can someone plz provide me previous papers with solutions plzzzz

31st July 2013, 01:57 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I get CAT question papers of past years

Quote:
Originally Posted by bharadwaz590 View Post
i am preparing for CAT can someone plz provide me previous papers with solutions plzzzz
Dear Aspirant,

$$ CAT Stands for the Common Admission Test. This exam is very famous across the India to build a future in the field of Business. This exam is conducted by the Indian Institute of Management, Indore this year.....

$$ Professor Rohit Kapoor is the convener of CAT exam 2013..

$$ A candidate who have completed their Graduation Degree from the Recognized Universities in any discipline can apply for the CAT Examination....

$$ A candidate must have secure at least 50% or Aggregate marks in their Graduation study if they belong to the General category but, if they belong to the SC/ST category then they can apply with 45% also.....

Exam Pattern:-
=========================

There will be two section in the CAT Examination
  • Quantitative ability and Data interpretation (QA & DI)
  • Verbal ability and Logical reasoning (VA & LR)

$$ Each Section contain 30 Question and you have to answer this 30 Question in the 70 Min. so, the total Question is 60 and the total time for answering is 140 Minute.....

$$ CAT exam is Computer based exam a candidate have to select the right answer by the Mouse Click in stead of conventional Pencil/Pen checking process, Rough work sheet will be given for the Rough work during the exam. Main Advantages of the online exam is you can change your answer if you found doubt before sending it whereas in pen type written exam it is impossible to do so.......

$$ Only 13 IIMs considered valid Score of CAT but, there are Hundreds of other Top Business School also valid the admission through CAT Score.....

Important Dates for CAT 2013:-
====================================

♦> Sale of CAT 2013 Vouchers : From 5th August to 24th September

♦> Registration for CAT 2013 : 5 August 2013 to 26 September 2013

♦> CAT Exam: 16 October 2013 & 11 November, 2013

♦> CAT 2013 Result : 14th January 2014

♦> For CAT 2013 Visit official new Website: www.cat2013.iimidr.ac.in

Best Books for Preparation:-
===============================
  1. Reading Comprehension for the CAT by Pearson
  2. Quantitative Ability by O.P Sinhal
  3. Data Interpretation by Arun Sharma
  4. English Usage for the CAT – Pearson
  5. Verbal Ability by Arun Sharma
  6. English Proficiency IMS India
  7. A Communicative Grammar of English by Geoffrey Leech

♦> Here i have attached some of Past years Question paper for your better Knowledge please download from the below attachment......

All the best

With Regards.....
DHARM

CAT Exam Question Paper
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CAT2004SolvedPaper.pdf(201.0 KB, 79 views)
File Type: pdf CAT2006TestBookletwithKeys.pdf(218.9 KB, 70 views)
File Type: pdf Cat-2007-Set-222-Solution.pdf(61.1 KB, 95 views)
File Type: pdf CAT-2008-Analysis-by-TCYonline.pdf(60.9 KB, 122 views)
1st August 2013, 10:41 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where can I get CAT question papers of past years

Quote:
Originally Posted by bharadwaz590 View Post
CAT stands for Common Admission Test.

This exam is being conducted by IIMs (Indian Institute of Management) in order to give admission for MBA course in top B-Schools and IIMs.

CAT exam require 50% marks in graduation from recognized university from any discipline .For SC/ST candidate marks required is 45% .

Final year of graduation degree are applicable for CAT Exam .You can attempts here unlimited times , there is no restriction for attempts in CAT Exam .

Questions papers are coming from the topics of 1) Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation and 2) Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning.

Best Books for CAT Exam:-

The Pearson Guide To Quantitative Aptitude And Data Interpretation For The CAT by Nishit K. Sinha
Latest, CATest & Quickest A Practice Book for Prometric CAT 2012 by Sarvesh Kumar Verma
Quantitative Aptitude for CAT & other Entrance Exams by Avinash Agarwal, Shipra Agarwal
Target New CAT - Past Papers (2005 - 2010) + 5 Mock Tests by Disha Experts

I have attached the question papers of CAT exam so please check it out .

For more details about CAT Entrance exam , you should visit to http://www.catiim.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CAT 2004 Solved Paper.pdf(201.0 KB, 69 views)
File Type: pdf CAT 2006.pdf(218.9 KB, 63 views)
File Type: pdf CAT-Previous Paper-2007.pdf(155.5 KB, 65 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?