29th June 2010, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Pattern of Junior Executive Exam of AAI? Questions related to this exam?

Sir/madam

as i already applied 4 a exam of junior executive in airport authority of india.
So i want to know the exam details, pattern and some questions related to this exam.
My trade is electrical but the exam is for electronics based so plz guide me as soon as possible as exam is on 4 th of july.

Thanks and regards:-
varun kumar choudhary

1st August 2011, 09:45 AM
prashant.jha39
Member+

Default Re: Pattern of Junior Executive Exam of AAI? Questions related to this exam?

written exam consists of 4 sections :

1. paper from concerned branch
2. english
3. genral knowledge
4. mental ability
27th October 2011, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Pattern of Junior Executive Exam of AAI? Questions related to this exam?

What is exam date of Aai Jee 2011
14th March 2012, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE SYLLABUS FOR JUNOUR EXECUTIVE CIIVL EXAM IN AIRPORT AUTHORITY OF INDIA
18th March 2012, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

ANY ONE PLEASE TELL ME THE PATTERN OF J.E (AIRPORT OPERATIONS)..AND J.E(CARGO)...WHAT WOUILD THE TECHNICL ROUND COMPRISES FOR THESE TWO BRANCHES.....
18th March 2012, 08:18 PM
richavit2009

can we apply for more then one post?
16th July 2012, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

ANY ONE PLEASE TELL ME THE PATTERN OF J.E (AIRPORT OPERATIONS)..AND J.E(CARGO)...WHAT WOUILD THE TECHNICL ROUND COMPRISES FOR THESE TWO BRANCHES.....
5th February 2015, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

I have applied for AAI Jr. Executive (ATC) and am from Information Technology branch.
Could anyone tell me what topics to study?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?