5th February 2015, 01:00 AM
Divyang Rawat

Second year Engineering student can do internship in 2015?

I am a second year student and am quite interested in programming and want to learn programming, want to learn how the practical application is done will i get an internship in 2015?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do Internship for B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 3rd year student? Do I have to pay fee for Internship?
  2. Summer training internship 2015 in Cyber Security at DRDO
  3. Can I sit for AIPGMEE 2015 after completing MBBS internship in April?
  4. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  5. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  6. How to do summer training and paid internship job in ISRO?
  7. Internship at the beginning of 3rd year for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 1st year student? Should I start preparation for Internship test?
  8. How to get Internship in L&T being a candidate pursuing 3rd year in Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to apply for internship when I am in my final year with 9.4 GPA?
  10. How to do summer internship if I am a student of 3rd year electrical engineering?
  11. What is AIPGMEE eligibility criteria? I have completed my 1st year compulsory rotatory internship
  12. Engineering internship in 3rd year at L&T?
  13. Software companies offering Internship to B.Tech(CSE) student? Procedure to apply?
  14. Internship opportunities for student of IIIT in Mechanical engineering?
  15. Which internship to choose during 3rd year of Civil Engineering?
  16. Procedure and requirements to apply for Internship in ISRO for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  17. List of companies a B.Tech(Electricial engineer) 2nd year student can apply for summer internship program?
  18. Is it better to do internship during my 3rd year of engineering or take a break after 3rd year course?
5th February 2015, 11:10 AM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Second year Engineering student can do internship in 2015?

You are not eligible for industrial internship at present because you have not studied all the required courses till second year.

But if you are interested in learning programming language, then you can take C/C++/Java course in NIITs. If will be very useful for you in future if you have to take programming based course and also during placement.

If you are from a reputed institute then you can even do internship in big tech giants like Yahoo, Google, Samsung etc.
5th February 2015, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Second year Engineering student can do internship in 2015?

i am second year student .bsc maths is thete any internship avlable im the month of april and may.i am intrested in intrenship.so plz tel me .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?