24th August 2014, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Paper pattern for Airport Authority of India Junior Executive post? Interview and other relevant details?

Hello.I am a B.E. graduate in IT.I have applied for AAI Jr. Executive post.I want to know about the paper pattern for the exam.Interviews and all the relevant details.I will be really thankful if you provide me with the same.

Divya.

Related Questions:
  1. Schedule of Airport Authority of India recruitment test for Junior Executive Post?
  2. How can I get model question papers of Junior Executive(HR) of Airport Authority of India?
  3. Can u give suggestions to prepare for airport authority of India for the post of Junior Executive (Electronics) and what is syllabus and the Books?
  4. Previous years question papers for Junior Executive for Airport Authority of India? Syllabus for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the syllabus and exam pattern of Airport Authority exam for the post of Junior executive Airport Operations
  6. What is the syllabus of Junior Executive exam for HR in Airport Authority of India
  7. Pattern of Junior Executive Exam of AAI? Questions related to this exam?
  8. Syllabus and question paper of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive (Electronics)?
  9. Books and syllabus for the post of Junior Executive(Electronics) in Airport Authority of India exam?
  10. Question bank on Airport Authority of India for the post of Junior Executive Mechanical branch? Previously asked questions?
  11. Previous years papers of Airport Authority of India for the post of Junior Executive HR
  12. What is the syllabus of Airport Authority of India exam for Junior Executive in IT?
  13. What is the syllabus for Junior Executive(ATC) in IT exam in Airport Authority of India?
  14. Question papers and syllabus for Junior Assistant Fire Service in Airport Authority of India?
  15. Airport Authority of India Junior Executive Previous years question papers?
  16. Model Question Papers of AAI for the position of Junior Executive?
  17. Question papers for Jr executive(Airport Operations) exam for Airport Authority of India
  18. What's the examination pattern, syllabus and how may i get previous year papers of Junior Executive Air Traffic Controller?
9th December 2014, 12:49 AM
smithapriya

Default Re: Paper pattern for Airport Authority of India Junior Executive post? Interview and other relevant details?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello.I am a B.E. graduate in IT.I have applied for AAI Jr. Executive post.I want to know about the paper pattern for the exam.Interviews and all the relevant details.I will be really thankful if you provide me with the same.

Divya.
AAI (Airports Authority of India) invites applications from the eligible candidates for the post of junior executive electronics and junior executives (ATC).

Exam Pattern and Syllabus:
  • The exam paper of both examinations is of two hours and exam paper consists two sections technical section and non technical section.
  • The non-technical Question paper comprises of four following parts given below:
  • Elective paper from concerned engineering branch
  • General English
  • General Knowledge
  • Mental ability Test which is numerical or logic based

Few Books for Airports Authority of India Exam are given below:
  • Upkar Airports Authority of India Manager/ Jr. Executive/ Sr. Assistant Examination -Ashish Dixit
  • Arihant Quantum CAT For Admission into IIMs (D104) -Sarvesh Kumar Verma
  • Upkars National Defence Academy Examination
  • Editorial Board of Competition Science Vision
  • Truemans UGC Net/Slet for Lectureship Exam Paper I (Compulsory) -Sajit Kumar & M. Gagan
  • Sultan Advanced Accounting for C.A. Final -V. K. Saxena

Qualification:

You should be a graduate in full time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology in Mechanical or Automobile with minimum 60% marks in aggregate. Age limit should be not more than 32 years.

Selection procedure: Written examination followed by Interview of Shortlisted Candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?