2nd June 2012, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Are PCMB candidates eligible for B.Com?

let us know whether PCMB candidates are eligible for B.Com? Some colleges are not allowing and some are allowing. What is the reason? Will the Science candidates come under bangalore university as regular students, if they study B.com.,?

3rd June 2012, 09:13 AM
kutti.29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Are PCMB candidates eligible for B.Com?

HI FRIEND,
Eligibility for Bachelor of Commerce

Category: General
Degree: B.Com.

Mode: Full Time

Medium: Campus

Duration: 3 Years

B.Com(Commerce)- Stands for Bachelor of Commerce. Typically, B.Com is a three year course, minimum eligibility for which is an intermediate (10+2) with subjects such as accounts, maths and economics...

FOR more details you can visit

Bangalore University

Year Founded:1964
Accreditation:NAAC
Contact No: 080 - 22961006
Email: [email protected]
Location:Jnana Bharathi Campus, Jnana Bharathi Post, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560056

ALL THE BEST........
3rd June 2012, 07:39 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are PCMB candidates eligible for B.Com?

Although the minimum eligibility criteria to study B.Com hons is a candidate should pass 10+2 examinations with commerce/economics/mathematics as one of the subjects and should secure a minimum of 50% in the aggregate and should pass in the concerned subject but most of the colleges prefer students from commerce backgrounds and therefore you will see that the eligibility criteria for the commerce students and science students are not the same. So although you can get colleges to study B.Com with your science background but the competition will be stiff and if you are eyeing for the top colleges then your aggregrate marks and particularly your mathematics marks needs to be very high.

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?