1st March 2015, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

Why BCA holders are not eligible while B.Sc are eligible for DRDO 2015?

Do you think that the student of BCA are incompetent? They have no knowledge in physics and electronics. If computer science and electronics are eligible then why bca is not?

1st March 2015, 10:09 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Why BCA holders are not eligible while B.Sc are eligible for DRDO 2015?

As you said, BCA candidates are not eligible for DRDO Recruitments and yes, B.Sc candidates are eligible. This does not mean that BCA candidates are incompetent, infact B.Sc candidates are solely taught science based subjects during their Graduation program and BCA candidates are not. And so, candidates with B.Sc (Chemistry/ Chemical Science) or B.Sc qualification are eligible for DRDO Recruitments. Since you are really interested to join DRDO, I suggest you to pursue Masters degree (MCA) to be eligible for DRDO Recruitment. So that you may apply for several examinations conducted by DRDO in 2015.
26th June 2016, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Why BCA holders are not eligible while B.Sc are eligible for DRDO 2015?

I am a student of Physics hons first year under Calcutta University. Am I eligible for DRDO????
13th July 2021, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

M.Sc. Computer Science can apply for DRDO?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?