5th July 2012, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Percentage of colleges in Anna university? I have scored 80 in NATA and my HSC marks is 75%

Sir/Madam
I've score 80 in NATA and my HSC mark is 75% and I belong to SC caste would I be able to get the top % colleges in Anna university like
SAP
Measi
Thygaraja
Meenakshi
Rajalakshmi
plz do reply it's my humble request plz
thank u

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get through NATA entrance after scoring 72% in HSc? How to join Measi or Anna University SAP?
  2. In which college at Mumbai can I get admission in B.Arch as per my NATA marks?
  3. Maximum and minimum cutoff marks for B.Arch in Anna University and Anna University affiliated colleges? Colleges in which I could get after scoring 287.6 marks? List of top 10 architecture colleges in Tamilnadu?
  4. What are the cutoff marks for Anna University and colleges?
  5. Will I get Measi/SAPI after scoring 102 in NATA and 96.6% in HSc?
  6. List of pharmacy colleges in Mumbai? I have scored 45% in HSc and 55 marks in MHT CET
  7. Marks needed in NATA entrance examination to get admission in Measi Academy of Architecture or Anna University SAP?
  8. Any chance for me to get into top colleges through Anna university counseling after scoring 859 in HSC exam and 133 cutoff?
  9. Can I join Anna University Chennai after scoring 1137 marks in HSc exam?
  10. Can I get admission in any of the top 10 colleges under Anna University if scored 48 marks in GATE and 51.07 marks in TANCET?
  11. NATA Score and Admission Feasibility -- [Most Discussed]
  12. NATA marks are required to be submitted in Anna University along with the application form?
  13. Will I get Measi or Anna University after scoring 86.66% in 12th and 92 in NATA?
  14. Am i eligible for Anna University sports counseling? I have scored 400 marks
  15. For which colleges am I eligible after passing HSC and Law? I am from Mumbai and have scored 68% in HSC
  16. In which colleges I can get admission with a score of 84 marks in NATA Exam having scored 56% of marks in 12th Class?
  17. List of colleges which offer B.Arch through NATA in India? Percentage required in 12th to appear in NATA? -- [New]
  18. Which are the best engineering colleges in Mumbai for me? I have scored 64% in HSc in PCM and have scored 70 marks in MHT CET
26th July 2012, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage of colleges in Anna university? I have scored 80 in NATA and my HSC marks is 75%

i got 84 marks in nata exam and 61% in 12th...which college i can get in madhya pradesh
19th August 2012, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage of colleges in Anna university? I have scored 80 in NATA and my HSC marks is 75%

How. to. calculate the percentage. of semester results in grade system?????
10th May 2013, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

if the person get 45% mark for BE in anna university this person get any college
16th April 2014, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

I got 95 marks in NATA & i hope i will get the cutoff mark for arch as 280 ...

Will i get admission in anna university [school of architecture] or guindy campus
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?