19th July 2011, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Percentage needed for taking M.A Geography in Dibrugarh University? Last date of submission of form?

What percentage would be needed for taking Ma geography in
Dibrugarh univercity and last date for submission of form.is admitcard needed.I have only cl-x certificate can i do admission

Related Questions:
  1. First and last date of b.com(commerce) lucknow university form submission? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the 1st and last date of B.Com admission form sale of Lucknow University?
  3. When can I purchase B.Com(Commerce) form? Last date to submit the form? Minimum percentage required in 12th for taking admission in Lucknow University? Cost of the application form?
  4. Last date for taking admission in St. Xavier, Ranchi for B.Sc(Geography) course? What's the percentage required? Can I apply online?
  5. Date of B.Com form submission from Lucknow University?
  6. What is the last date of form submission submission and the fee structure of B.Ed course offered by Jammu university?
  7. What's the last date of form Submission and eligibility criteria(for outsider candidates) for taking admission in B.Ed course at Pandit Ravishankar Shukla University, Chhattisgarh?
  8. What is the last date of admission form submission in Punjabi university?
  9. Last date of M.A geography admission application form sale?
  10. What is the date of Purchase of B.Com(Commerce) forms? Last date to submit the forms?
  11. Will I get MBBS or BDS after scoring 394 rank in CEE?
  12. Last date of form submission for Architecture in IP University?
  13. Last date to submit forms for M.A. Geography Honors course?
  14. Date of issue of the application form for counseling to join lateral entry batch of ECE? Percentage needed to get selected in Anna University in Chennai?
  15. What was the cut-off percentage for last year M.Sc(geography) admission? I've secured 61% marks in Geography
  16. How to do MSc in geography after doing honors graduate in Geography
  17. What is the submission date for Ph.D entrance exam form in MS university, Baroda? -- [New]
  18. From where to get the LLB entrance exam form of Kanpur University? Last date of submission and fee structure?
24th July 2011, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage needed for taking M.A Geography in Dibrugarh University? Last date of submission of form?

when will be the admission of ma hindi is going to held
2nd January 2012, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage needed for taking M.A Geography in Dibrugarh University? Last date of submission of form?

percentage neded to get selected in dibrugarhy university in ma in geography
16th June 2013, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

can I submit my application form for admission in M A in Geography by registered post
24th June 2013, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

minimum percentage for ma geography in dibrugarh university
10th July 2013, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Last date of submition of M.A. Form?
22nd May 2014, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

how many minimum% percentage is needed for M.A in geography at dibrugarh university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?