8th June 2011, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required to get in Aeronautical Engineering in Mumbai?

i want to get in aeronautical enginering in mumbai,give mr the answer for their required percentage

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best colleges for Aeronautical Engineering in Mumbai? How much is the percentage required and how much fee do they take?
  2. Percentage required to be eligible for Aeronautical Engineering or Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the mentioned courses?
  3. Can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of B.Sc in IT? Required percentage in UG to apply for this course? Which Entrance Exam to appear for this?
  4. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Colleges in Dehradun for Aeronautical engineering after 12th standard? Percentage required?
  6. Percentage required for aeronautical admission in Mumbai?
  7. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  8. Eligibility to study Aeronautical Engineering for Diploma Electronics student? Percentage required to get admission?
  9. Minimum percentage of marks in 10th and 12th for Aeronautical Engineering? Best colleges available for good placements? Is there any scholarship available for Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. Minimum percentage required in intermediate to join Aeronautical Engineering? -- [New]
  11. Which exams should I give to get admission in Aeronautical college? Percentage required in 10th standard?
  12. How much percentage is required in 2nd PUC and in which subject to do Aeronautical engineering?
  13. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges?
  14. Best Aeronautical Engineering Colleges in Bombay and percentage required to get admission in them? Fee structure of the college?
  15. Percentage required to do Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 55% in 12th? What is their fee structure?
  16. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  17. Am I eligible to do aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma course?
  18. Percentage required in 12th to join Aeronautical engineering universities?
18th July 2011, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage required to get in Aeronautical Engineering in Mumbai?

i have just passed 10 th examination with 91% MARKS AND I WANT TO DO AN COURSE IN AERONAUTICAL ENGINEER
8th August 2011, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

entry fees of thakur polytenic after 12th
17th October 2011, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir
my name is ishaan jani i am in 10th studing in rajkot i want to do Aeronautical Engineering so i want all the information about the course what is the percentage required?after which standard i can get admission?what is the fees for the whole course?and which is the best college for this?please give me all the information
my contact no is:9904382379,9173846195
please reply soon
12th November 2013, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

i am very much in space study an aeronautical engeeniring.....i am in 11th standerd now wat marks should i score in the jee exam as well as in 12th board exam....????please reply me as early as possible. THANK YOU
12th November 2013, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

i am very much in space study an aeronautical engeeniring.....i am in 11th standerd now wat marks should i score in the jee exam as well as in 12th board exam....????please reply me as early as possible. THANK YOU
3rd April 2015, 01:29 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am intersted in it but...there is problem of money so sir plez tell me a.the best way..I want to join these job any ghoe my contc no.is 7767047032
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?