3rd July 2011, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in graduation to be eligible for MCA entrance?

i want to know that what percentage is reqeuire graduation for mca entrance for sc student

3rd July 2011, 11:46 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in graduation to be eligible for MCA entrance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to know that what percentage is reqeuire graduation for mca entrance for sc student
hello dear

if you want to do MCA from very good university then minimum 55% above is required.

but some university wants only 50% marks in 12th.

but math is compulsory required.

Here are some top universities offering MCA:

Pune University,

Delhi University,

J. N. U., New Delhi,

R.E.C. Trichy,

MNIT, Allahabad,

B.H.U.,

IIT Roorkee,

ICSE Indore,

V.J.T.I., Mumbai,

Jalgaon University .

MCA Entrance test consists of objective questions on conceptual maths,general aptitude,mental ability tests etc.

So prepare in the best way you can!
4th July 2011, 07:38 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

there is no minimum marks required to in graduation to take admission in MCA. it is to tally depend on the institution where you want to take admission. if the institution is very good enough then you should have very good percentage in graduation to take admission there. but if the institution is not so much good then with very low marks also you will get chance for MCA course.

still as you are SC candidate so if you have 50% marks or near about 60% marks then it will be every much easy for you to take admission in good college in MCA. you should contact with the institution where you want to take admission and visit their website to know previous year details about the admission.

best wishes.
4th July 2011, 07:48 AM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

To get admission for MCA course,you should have pass percentage in your graduation degree.Then only you can get admission in any college.

But now a days percentage requirement is differs from Institute to Institute according to their ranking in education.

If the colleges in top position they will ask 80% in graduation degree to give admission.
10th July 2011, 05:52 PM
Gita Irudhayaraj
Senior Member+

Hi friend,

Best top colleges ask for 70-80 %. In some other colleges they accept 60% in your graduate. And they will keep entrance exams. You have to score more marks in that exam.

All the best.
8th September 2011, 05:20 AM
Unregistered

BCA A.T.K.T FOR THE 1&2 YEAR & SOLVED FOR LAST YEAR 60% MARKS TO APPROVED MCA IN TOP COLLAGES
27th August 2015, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Hiii ...
I want to know that if i have less 60% in graduation ,then I m eligible for MCA entrance exam in best university ???
Plzz replyyyy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?