23rd July 2012, 12:52 AM
konda44

Which are the PG colleges offering bioformatics, Forensic Science and Clinical Sciences?

SIR, KINDLY INFORM PG COLLEGES WHICH ARE OFFERING BIOINFORMARTICS IN BANGALORE, OR FORENSIC SCIENCE OR CLINICAL SCIENCES.AS I WANT TO APPLY FOR ONE OF THEM FOR MY PG AS I AM A BSC - BIOTECHNOLOGY STUDENT WITH 80% RESULTS.

my id is; [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to build my career in forensic science after pursuing B.E in Biotechnology
  2. Is it possible to do M.Sc. Forensic Science after completion of BDS? Colleges offering M.Sc. in Forensic Sciences course in Bangalore? Information regarding the Entrance Exam and Fee structure for the course in Osmania University?
  3. Entrance exams to be cleared to pursue forensic science in abroad? Best colleges in Mumbai offering Forensic Science?
  4. Which are the colleges offering forensic science? I have completed 12th with 91%
  5. Colleges where I can do MSc in forensic sciences?
  6. Can I study M.Sc Forensic Science if completed B.Sc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering Forensic Science with fee structure?
  7. Best universities or colleges offering m.sc in forensic sciences? What is the eligibilty criteria for this course?
  8. How can I do forensic science after completing MSc Botany? Which colleges are offering the course?
  9. How can I do forensic science after completing MSc Botany? Which colleges are offering the course?
  10. Eligibility for M.Sc Forensic science?
  11. Does central forensic science laboratory Hyderabad offer MSc forensic science for life sciences stream?
  12. Colleges offering M.Sc in Forensic Science in Hyderabad?
  13. Which course I can apply for in abroad after completion of B.Pharma course in India? -- [New]
  14. Eligibility criteria for M.Sc in Forensic Science being a candidate of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Colleges offering this course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to study forensic science after 12th? What exams I need to give? Best colleges in India offering BSc in forensic science
  16. List of the colleges offering BSc in Forensic Science in Chennai
  17. Colleges offering forensic science course in defense area? What are the qualifications required?
  18. Can I join M.Sc. in Forensic Science after completion of B.Sc. MIT?
8th April 2015, 07:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the PG colleges offering bioformatics, Forensic Science and Clinical Sciences?

I hav complited my 12 and interested in forensic .iam finding pg colg of forensic in north India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?