20th April 2011, 11:49 PM
Vaishnav Ekta

Colleges offering forensic science course in defense area? What are the qualifications required?

Hello,
I'm a student of Std.12th Science. I'm a resident of Rajkot, Gujarat, India.
I'm very much interested in the field of Forensic Science, and especially in defence area.
Can you give me the details regarding the colleges, qualifications

I kindly request you to answer these questions as fast as possible....

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams to be cleared to pursue forensic science in abroad? Best colleges in Mumbai offering Forensic Science?
  2. B.Sc in Forensic Science course is available at National Forensic Laboratory, Hyderabad? Other colleges and universities offering this course in Andhra Pradesh?
  3. Physical and educational qualifications required to be eligible to join MSc Forensic Science?
  4. Which are the colleges offering forensic science? I have completed 12th with 91%
  5. Can I study M.Sc Forensic Science if completed B.Sc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering Forensic Science with fee structure?
  6. Which are the PG colleges offering bioformatics, Forensic Science and Clinical Sciences?
  7. How can I do forensic science after completing MSc Botany? Which colleges are offering the course?
  8. How can I do forensic science after completing MSc Botany? Which colleges are offering the course?
  9. Colleges offering M.Sc in Forensic Science in Hyderabad?
  10. Eligibility criteria for M.Sc in Forensic Science being a candidate of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Colleges offering this course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to study forensic science after 12th? What exams I need to give? Best colleges in India offering BSc in forensic science
  12. Eligible cutoff marks required to study Forensic Science after 12th standard? Best colleges and entrance exams?
  13. Details of colleges offering M.Sc in Forensic Science -- [New]
  14. What is the required degree in forensic science? What is the scope?
  15. List of the colleges offering BSc in Forensic Science in Chennai
  16. Job opportunities and scope of studying B.Sc(Forensic Science)?
  17. Information regarding B.Sc in Forensic Science? List of colleges offering this course?
  18. Scope of Forensic Science in India 2015
18th June 2011, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges offering forensic science course in defense area? What are the qualifications required?

Hi.i m a graduate in homoeopathy...i want to branch out into forensics...is it possible?? N which r d colleges offering it..how do i go about it???
25th January 2012, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges offering forensic science course in defense area? What are the qualifications required?

Hello sir i had complited M.Sc. In MICROBIOLOGY i wanna to be admited for M.V.Sc. In microbiology May i or not plz inform me.
13th June 2012, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

I am in XII in Kuwait and would like to do further studies in India especially in Forensic Science in Goa - India. Can you please let me know if there is a good Forensic Science college or university in Goa - India? What is the percntage required to get admission for 1st year in India.
Greta
2nd July 2012, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

I am pranaya kumar rout and completed my graduation(BACHELOR IN ARTS), but i want to do forensic courses in kerala.Please tell me which is the best college for this course in Kerala
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?