28th October 2011, 08:03 PM
Amina Ahmed

Which PG diploma course should I choose in Hyderabad Campus? Fee structure of it?

Hello sir/ madam. I have completed MSc in organic chemistry with distinction. I would like to pursue a PG Diploma course at Hyderabad campus. Please suggest me an appropriate PG Diploma course along with the course duration & fee structure. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the hostel fee structure in JNTU Hyderabad engineering campus
  2. What is the hostel fee structure in JNTU Hyderabad engineering campus
  3. IBS Hyderabad MBA 2016 fee structure -- [New]
  4. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  5. Best institute for MSc in clinical research in Hyderabad? What is the fee structure?
  6. How to do MSc genetics after completing BSc Microbiology? What is the fee structure? Which are the colleges in Hyderabad?
  7. What is the estimated fee for studying Engineering abroad?
  8. M.Pharm colleges in hyderabad with fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the cost spent to study MS in abroad?
  10. Fee structure for diploma in Mass Communication and best institutes in Hyderabad for the same?
  11. Details of admission in IBS Hyderabad? What is the entire fee structure?
  12. Last date of passing B.Com from correspondence from South Campus? What is the fee structure?
  13. M.Pharm colleges offering Pharmaceutics in Hyderabad? How much is the fee structure?
  14. List of colleges which offer Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra? Fee structure of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. Should I choose Pune or Hyderabad as a work location?
  16. What is the fee structure for all Aeronautical Colleges in Hyderabad? What is the fee structure?
  17. What is the procedure and fee structure followed for doing internship in BEL Hyderabad or Bangalore?
  18. Top engineering colleges in Hyderabad and the fee structure of the course? Procedure to join?
31st October 2011, 06:00 AM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which PG diploma course should I choose in Hyderabad Campus? Fee structure of it?

Sir,
Hello sir/ madam. I have completed MSc in organic chemistry with distinction. I would like to pursue a PG Diploma course at Hyderabad ...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?